What's new

your thoughts- What Happens if Naxalite Triggered Indian Nukes

mkb95

Reaction score
Country
India

my thoughts- people with anti-indian intentions always have exaggerated the naxal threat.it main purpose always have been to show india as terrorist ridden country from both sides.i once read someone saying that half of india is suffering from naxal terrorism.it always been a feel good thing for our certain neighbor.
look at these recent news
4 Naxals killed in encounter as 30 others surrender in Chhattisgarh - Times of India
Disappointed with Maoist ideology, 7 naxals surrender - Times of India
19 Naxals surrender in Kondagaon - Times of India
Naxal commander, deputy commander surrender before police - Times of India
naxal influence doesnt go beyond few states and it even dying down in these states.
p.s.-pakistan defence page shared this video on their twitter page.

The ideology of naxalites dont ask for N weapons.. This wont happen ever..
With a development model reaching all strata of society the naxal issues over time will die on its own. A cause which is inherently taken care of. Their wishes may not get 100% met but its highly unlikely that such a ops in which they trigger Indian Nukes can ever happen..

On a lighter note, i do need to find the nearest bomb shelter!!

Naxalites are on backfoot. Their armed cadre is fighting for existence.

PDF seems to be finding some unusually amusing stuff to post on Twitter! :lol:
But then as somebody once said to me: Twitter is for Twits and Twats.

I have no problem if the Naxalites trigger off Indian Nukes.... as it is as Maoists; they subscribe to the notion of "The East is Red" as propounded by Mao Tze Dung. After that "The East (and the Naxalites) will be Glowing Red".
I'd sure love to see that sight. :D

I think there is a higher probability of Naxalites triggering HAARP

Or..... the Naxalites playing the Saxophone.

1600+ Naxalits surrendered in 2015 alone. I don't remember when was last naxalite attack( significant one) in India( may be in 2014?)

Its like one of those "AJIT DEVIL" Videos.... Boy you should see that... you will die laughing. This is nothing in comparison.
1600+ Naxalits surrendered in 2015 alone. I don't remember when was last naxalite attack( significant one) in India( may be in 2014?)

my thoughts- people with anti-indian intentions always have exaggerated the naxal threat.it main purpose always have been to show india as terrorist ridden country from both sides.i once read someone saying that half of india is suffering from naxal terrorism.it always been a feel good thing for our certain neighbor.
4 Naxals killed in encounter as 30 others surrender in Chhattisgarh - Times of India
naxal influence doesnt go beyond few states and it even dying down in these states.
These idiots are contained to a few states and seeing their footprint contract year on year, they have zero capacity to get anywhere near India's strategic assets.

Pointless to even consider this.

Its like one of those "AJIT DEVIL" Videos.... Boy you should see that... you will die laughing. This is nothing in comparison.

When one lives in bleak times; one has to find things that will keep one's spirits afloat.
"Loony Toons" like these may be somewhat helpful, perhaps.

Naxalites are fighting for a cause for upliftment of there society they cant be termed as terrorists as such, though they can brought into mainstream life if there tribal areas are developed on priority. AP state has been one such example

these so called outside funded naxalites will vanish completely in another 5 years i guess as modi sarkar is not khan-gress ( and her subsidiaries )sarkar .which is evident as one can see the developments happened since they took over in every sector of national priority . all the so called separatists will be treated well under this regime .

Naxalites have brought out one unconventional truth. That Indian govt and states loved only the forests and minerals and forgot the people who lived in it.

With development taking centerstage, its time for Naxals to become political, fight for rights in Gandhian way.

Do you mean kejriwal:undecided: he is the real threat to nuclear arsenal

Back
Top Bottom