What's new

Your money is just a piece of paper and NOTHING more

Hey guys i have lot of waste newspaper at home these days (the raddi wala didn't come this month).
If any one thinks their money is just waste paper...Any one up for exchange ??? :azn:

PS : I accept all currency notes.

Last edited:
:what: Did you read the link? you were supposed to click over it :pop:

nah, what's the use of clicking?? when i don't agree with the title at it's first place??? :bunny:

btw, read imran bhai post and i agree with him.

Last edited:
nah, what's the use of clicking?? when i don't agree with the title at it's first place??? :bunny:

You are the best example of a close-minded-idiot :yahoo:

btw, read imran bhai post and i agree with him.
Someone who shares your "blind-belief"? :rofl:

There is nothing that could be behind that link that could prove that money is just a piece of paper..

While Money is without intrinsic use value as a physical commodity, it derives its value by being declared by a government to be legal tender; that is, it must be accepted as a form of payment within the boundaries of the country, for "all debts, public and private".

So yeah.. wikipedia can tell you more about what money is, but it is certainly more than just a piece of paper..

Thanks for not willing to go through the FACTS in the link i sent. You may continue sleeping inside your closed well(along with desiguy:lol:). I am not gonna disturb you both. Sleep well kids

i totally agree with the original post ... the money(dollar) is just piece of paper.... soon the time is coming and it will be valued as only paper again...

Money only a piece of paper! May be you dislike coins because these make holes in your pocket?

Even though I consider money no better than the dirt on the palm of my hands; fact is that my palms are usually clean!

Jokes aside, in my view money in whatever form has only one purpose: To be spent in the pursuit of pleasure.

Money is not paper, it is money. if you consider it as paper then give your papers to me.

Money only a piece of paper! May be you dislike coins because these make holes in your pocket?

Even though I consider money no better than the dirt on the palm of my hands; fact is that my palms are usually clean!

Jokes aside, in my view money in whatever form has only one purpose: To be spent in the pursuit of pleasure.

You are down playing the value of dirt. Ask dubai that bought a lot of it for useless paper. Also when market centric policies fail to work with growing population, the land where u find dirt will become the new gold.

Forgery not as in copied from some other original work bur rather a fictitious work of another person (some think it was Goedsche) and was based on satire of Jewish politicians. It's just a conspiracy book if you may call it that way.

Thats all good......but the question was which one of the accusations in the protocols is false.........do the zionist not own the majority of the banks-media ect.

MONEY IS A PIECE OF PAPER.....which has never seen the dustbin like other papers.:pop:

Back
Top Bottom