What's new

Your money is just a piece of paper and NOTHING more

The history behind the US dollar is interesting.

i dont go deep i can buy any thing with money its ok also i work for money if some guys don't like they can give me there papers money i will be happy.

End paper money and start Plastic money only.
1. All transactions will be recorded
2. Check on cash only jobs
3. Big brother can see about your income and Tax
4. Money will not go into bad hands
5. Reduce corruption

Well actually the bill came about from the need for landed gentry not having to carry their gold with them all the time. The would deposit their gold in the kings/queens bank and the queen's banker would issue a bill on behalf of the soverign stating "i promise to pay the barer of this note" value of gold.

In actual fact the only real currency that is tangible is GOLD, ever wondered why even with all this inflation and deflation of global markets and currencies gold still stays stong at $1,200?

So say tomorrow the state went bankrupt, that promise to pay is just a promise they "dont" have to honour it, as we saw in argentina... So start saving up gold boy's and girls.. :D

Im not one for conspiracy theories but if you ever have a chance to read this book: The Protocols of the (Learned) Elders of Zion. It explains it all quite well, very interesting read indeed.

In actual fact the only real currency that is tangible is GOLD, ever wondered why even with all this inflation and deflation of global markets and currencies gold still stays stong at $1,200?

This view stems not from an observed fact or economic truth, rather your religious views which support an economic system that was primitive and is completely incompatible with the modern world (I'm not talking interest). The gold-based-economy orgasms that have taken over the Khilafa-Ummah delusionals in the wake of rising religiosity has no ground whatsoever in modern economics.

However suspicious the rise of the US Federal Reserve be, modern paper money had its roots not in the US but in Western Europe.

Gold prices cannot remain stable. Gold is a market commodity and it's price is (in the most basic words) controlled by the supply and demand in the global market. Supply is often limited by reduced discoveries of mines and often by big companies limiting production to increase market prices. On the other hand, demand surges only with the economic well being of the middle class.

Also, gold prices haven't remained stable:-

gold_20_year_o_usd.png

gold_142009.JPG

Gold hence is a market product and is no way a viable means of economic exchange or currency in a big, modern economy. It can work in an isolated 1,000 person village but not in the global market.

Im not one for conspiracy theories but if you ever have a chance to read this book: The Protocols of the (Learned) Elders of Zion. It explains it all quite well, very interesting read indeed.

You might want to read it for fun, but you do realize that it is a proven forgery?

There is nothing that could be behind that link that could prove that money is just a piece of paper..

While Money is without intrinsic use value as a physical commodity, it derives its value by being declared by a government to be legal tender; that is, it must be accepted as a form of payment within the boundaries of the country, for "all debts, public and private".

So yeah.. wikipedia can tell you more about what money is, but it is certainly more than just a piece of paper..

Money - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you don't like wikipedia, read a book on economics, but the articles are pretty good for starters and it has widely been excepted as more accurate than any dictionary and it is certainly more helpful than these conspiracy theories (I came across the whole story in the movie "Zeitgeist"..)

Last edited:
i dont go deep i can buy any thing with money its ok also i work for money if some guys don't like they can give me there papers money i will be happy.

agree with u imran
its not nothing its everything for human being
i think money is most important thing for us bcz without it we can't easily survive

This view stems not from an observed fact or economic truth, rather your religious views which support an economic system that was primitive and is completely incompatible with the modern world (I'm not talking interest). The gold-based-economy orgasms that have taken over the Khilafa-Ummah delusionals in the wake of rising religiosity has no ground whatsoever in modern economics.

However suspicious the rise of the US Federal Reserve be, modern paper money had its roots not in the US but in Western Europe.

Gold prices cannot remain stable. Gold is a market commodity and it's price is (in the most basic words) controlled by the supply and demand in the global market. Supply is often limited by reduced discoveries of mines and often by big companies limiting production to increase market prices. On the other hand, demand surges only with the economic well being of the middle class.

Also, gold prices haven't remained stable:-

gold_20_year_o_usd.png

gold_142009.JPG

Gold hence is a market product and is no way a viable means of economic exchange or currency in a big, modern economy. It can work in an isolated 1,000 person village but not in the global market.

You might want to read it for fun, but you do realize that it is a proven forgery?

Absolutely, also the value of gold is perceived value (or as you more accurately say market value) only as the metal has little use for most people. Also, discounted for inflation, today's gold price is wayyyyy lower than ts peak in early 80s, so to say its value does not change is incorrect.

Interesting fact - the first king to introduce token currency in the subcontinent was Muhammad Bin Tughlaq - waaaaay back in the 14th century... I'm sure any conspiracy theorists were beheaded :P

So whats the original it was copied off?

Also how many of the protocols are not true.......one simple example is the control of the banks and media .......do the zionist not control the media and banks?

So whats the original it was copied off?

Also how many of the protocols are not true.......one simple example is the control of the banks and media .......do the zionist not control the media and banks?

Forgery not as in copied from some other original work bur rather a fictitious work of another person (some think it was Goedsche) and was based on satire of Jewish politicians. It's just a conspiracy book if you may call it that way.

Back
Top Bottom