What's new

Your grave stone quote ?

Depends upon the people left behind ,whatever they want to write/carve.I'll be happy.Let them be the judge on the outside and let the God decide what happens inside.;)

Mine would read :

Here Lies Armstrong the Butt - The Once & Future King of Pakistan ! :smokin:

No seriously, it'll say :

Kaun Kehta Hai Ke Maut Ayii Gi Mar Jaon Ga - Mein Tou Daryaa Hunn Samandar Mein Utar Jaon Ga !

Let it not be said that I'll embrace death when the hour of death approaches ! My Journey continues, for I'm a torrent embracing the Sea !

Depends upon the people left behind ,whatever they want to write/carve.I'll be happy.Let them be the judge on the outside and let the God decide what happens inside.;)

come on Sir, you can order now, ordering now might be a bit cheap as compared to decades laters,

give a try for a quote, maybe like "no wifi, no pdf" or "no electricity no loadshedding" ! :sarcastic:

Mine would read :

Kaun Kehta Hai Ke Maut Ayii Gi Mar Jaon Ga - Mein Tou Daryaa Hunn Samandar Mein Utar Jaon Ga !

Let it not be said that I'll embrace death when the hour of death approaches ! My Journey continues, for I'm a torrent embracing the Sea !

The butt? The f*ck is wrong with you...?

You ain't swinging for the other team, are ya?

Mine would read :

"King of no land" :sarcastic:

The butt? The f*ck is wrong with you...?

You ain't swinging for the other team, are ya?

I am a Kashmiri Butt...the ones you guys call as Bhatts ! :ashamed:

My ancestors weren't in possession of an English Dictionary to make a more informed decision on our nomenclature ! :omghaha:

If i die today, write it on my tombstone! "here lies,alpha1 who had 1,287 posts and 8842 thanks on PDF"
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom