What's new

Youngest member on PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cozz if u read his Speeches u cant say his thinking was wrong... even the Judge who was a Christian Weeped after announcing his Death sentence... the Crowd which first manhandled him before entering the Court Cried & Clapped after hearing his Point of View...

i dont think he was wrong... But being a Hindu Nationalist myself an act of Violence is always Condemnable & Should be Punishable even if it is for a Right cause...

his best line about gandhi "Many people thought that his politics were irrational but they had either to withdraw from the Congress or place their intelligence at his feet to do with as he liked"... & i fully agree with it...

Interesting, what, incidentally, are your views on Jinnah ?

Good to see some younguns here, Im 27 now and by god I feel bloody why i did get so old.. :(

All of you little ones...if you see this character.....RUN

pedobear.jpg

not 16,he said 18

he said that he would in class IV when spark were 18 years Old and if spark have a kid of our age than 9+16=25( he thanked me, may be because I was right).

And i thought you'd be 10 in 4th grade.

oye. I study in class XII.

he said that he would in class IV when spark were 18 years Old and if spark have a kid of our age than 9+16=25( he thanked me, may be because I was right).

oye. I study in class XII.
Spark was quoting another guy who said he was 15 so it becomes ....this **** is getting confusing.
BTW i meant weren't you 10 years old in 4th grade,and you are in second year at the age of 16/?

Biologically 17+1/2, hence not quite a kid :rolleyes:
Mental age: 78yrs at least :coffee:

here is imran khan 47 years 6 months 17 days old:partay: :thank_you2:

I refuse to believe that...! I saw your picture on FB and I saw it before in a pretty old thread on Profile Pictures here on PDF !

Mein aap se ziyaada baraa lagta hun ummer mein ! So kaun sah anti-ageing lotion laga rahei hain ya phir hakeeem seh koi puriyaan la kar kha rahei hain, Imran bhai ?

I refuse to believe that...! I saw your picture on FB and I saw it before in a pretty old thread on Profile Pictures here on PDF !

Mein aap se ziyaada baraa lagta hun ummer mein ! So kaun sah anti-ageing lotion laga rahei hain ya phir hakeeem seh koi puriyaan la kar kha rahei hain, Imran bhai ?
someone said they were his son's pictures.

Well we've got Pshamin and MuradK - all 60 plus guys !
any idea about the age of windjammer and webmaster?

How many of you will believe that I was the youngest member on Earth when I was born.....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom