What's new

You were ambassador from Pakistan and changed sides. Pressler to Haqqani

The Sandman

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

DNdITPjWsAArBsK.jpg

What a slap on this shameless pi----- person.
@django @Hell hound @Zibago @Moonlight @Arsalan

#HusainHaqqaniChangedSides one of the top trends on twitter atm

Vay Hakkani Vay!!!! Even your masters don't want to put their stamps on your buckles strapped around your neck!!!! Is it all the rewards they have for you after all these "selfless" licking their feet for such a long time????? Let it be a lesson for all the proxy scum traitors!!!!! May their both Dunya and Ahiret be destroyed...

Guys what is Hussain Haqqani's background [including his wife] like are they ethnic Sindhi or Punjabi or what? Thanks.

Guys what is Hussain Haqqani's background [including his wife] like are they ethnic Sindhi or Punjabi or what? Thanks.
Hussain Haqqani and his wife Farahnaz Ispahani were both born in Karachi. They have 4 children. His wife is a journalist and she was an advisory to the president up until 2011 or 2012 if I remember correctly. They and their parents are from Karachi. I have no idea of his family history prior to that.
Hope it helped!

Hussain Haqqani and his wife Farahnaz Ispahani were both born in Karachi. They have 4 children. His wife is a journalist and she was an advisory to the president up until 2011 or 2012 if I remember correctly.
I can get that off Wiki. Being born in Karachi does not shed his ethnic background. Is he a ethnic Sindhi? I make that assumption on the Zardari connection???

I can get that off Wiki. Being born in Karachi does not shed his ethnic background. Is he a ethnic Sindhi? I make that assumption on the Zardari connection???
Dr asim hussain is also close to zardari and he is also muhajir

Back
Top Bottom