What's new

You think South Asia is crooked???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
US is notorious for corruption particularly the defence procurement industry. Where generals retire to become lobbyists for defence firms - earning 100s of millions in commission. Some even go to serve Middle Eastern dictatorships.

Here in U.K. - corruption in high office has gone out of control.

Indian Rishi Sunak, as chancellor, handed out billions to influential white people to become PM.

Btw, Pakistani Sajid Javed refused to do it hence was sacked and replaced by his junior - Rishi Sunak 😂😂😂😂

Anyway, here is one example.

US is notorious for corruption particularly the defence procurement industry. Where generals retire to become lobbyists for defence firms - earning 100s of millions in commission. Some even go to serve Middle Eastern dictatorships.

Here in U.K. - corruption in high office has gone out of control.

Indian Rishi Sunak, as chancellor, handed out billions to influential white people to become PM.

Btw, Pakistani Sajid Javed refused to do it hence was sacked and replaced by his junior - Rishi Sunak 😂😂😂😂

Anyway, here is one example.

Neither Rishi Sunak nor Sajid Javid are anything other than British.

Javid has never been sacked, what the **** are you talking about? Your knowledge of Britain seems to be as comprehensive as it is of Bangladesh.

Is this another example of your russel group education?

Neither Rishi Sunak nor Sajid Javid are anything other than British.

Javid has never been sacked, what the **** are you talking about? Your knowledge of Britain seems to be as comprehensive as it is of Bangladesh.

Is this another example of your russel group education?

You obviously work for the public sector.

In the U.K., very few are formally sacked. You are asked to resign. If you don’t then you are sacked.

As a manager, too much HR work to get someone sacked 😂😂

You obviously work for the public sector.

In the U.K., very few are formally sacked. You are asked to resign. If you don’t then you are sacked.

As a manager, too much HR work to get someone sacked 😂😂

Yes I work for the public sector as much as you have a russel group education.

You know nothing about UK workplace.

Political positions are not subject to standard employment laws. Ministers are appointed on the pleasure of the PM. They do not have any job security, no notice is required for terminating the role from either party. Are you even from UK, that you lack this basic knowledge?

He was never sacked or asked to resign. He resigned because he would not submit to Bojos command to sack his advisors. No 11 usually acts as balance for No 10 in UK.

Second time he did it to bring bojo down after partygate.

You are hilariously ignorant.

Giving you links to why he resigned both times. Read them, they may stop you looking like an imbacile next time.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...ns-as-chancellor-amid-boris-johnson-reshuffle

Last edited:
Yes I work for the public sector as much as you have a russel group education.

You know nothing about UK workplace.

Political positions are not subject to standard employment laws. Ministers are appointed on the pleasure of the PM. They do not have any job security, no notice is required for terminating the role from either party. Are you even from UK, that you lack this basic knowledge?

He was never sacked or asked to resign. He resigned because he would not submit to Bojos command to sack his advisors. No 11 usually acts as balance for No 10 in UK.

Second time he did it to bring bojo down after partygate.

You are hilariously ignorant.

Giving you links to why he resigned both times. Read them, they may stop you looking like an imbacile next time.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...ns-as-chancellor-amid-boris-johnson-reshuffle

If you are going to call someone an imbecile - at least learn to spell it 😂😂😂

Btw, when your boss makes it impossible for you to continue - it’s called constructive dismissal.

Btw, British ministers are appointed by the crown not the PM 🤣🤣🤣 PM simply recommends to the crown.

Well, that’s the difference between a Russell group uni education and a secondary modern education 😂😂😍

@UKBengali
@EasyNow

[/URL]

The US has A LOT of corruption in the business world and in the legal world. Their lawyers are one of the most corrupt and do "deals" on every case. I've seen many examples. Muslims get treated like crap by their legal system and lawyers make a ton load of corrupt money that gets distributed to judges and many "paid professionals via "campaign support" in their elections, etc. Lobbyism is everywhere that's essentially a legal name of corruption in some form. It's the same elsewhere in the world too because their is always greed.

If you are going to call someone an imbecile - at least learn to spell it 😂😂😂

Btw, when your boss makes it impossible for you to continue - it’s called constructive dismissal.

Btw, British ministers are appointed by the crown not the PM 🤣🤣🤣 PM simply recommends to the crown.

Well, that’s the difference between a Russell group uni education and a secondary modern education 😂😂😍

@UKBengali
@EasyNow

Oh really.... care to name an instance of constructive dismissal case ever going to court for ministers..... if you can not your education that we both know is absent is not worth anything.

Why can you not back up your claim that Javid was sacked?

Copying and pasting does not mean you comprehend much. You think the king (crown) appoints ministers ? Ladies we have a prime grade retard here who thinks the British PM does not set his own cabinet.

He is a BAL shill, so explains a lot....

The US has A LOT of corruption in the business world and in the legal world. Their lawyers are one of the most corrupt and do "deals" on every case. I've seen many examples. Muslims get treated like crap by their legal system and lawyers make a ton load of corrupt money that gets distributed to judges and many "paid professionals via "campaign support" in their elections, etc. Lobbyism is everywhere that's essentially a legal name of corruption in some form. It's the same elsewhere in the world too because their is always greed.

The “speech circuit” and book deals is how money is paid in USA and U.K.

E.g. a senator will pass some procurement deal. The benefiting company will bulk buy books by said senator and give it free to their employees.

Also hire said senator to give motivational speeches at million dollar a pop.

UK’s Boris Johnson is earning 300k per speech.

Tony Blair has amassed 150 million.

Etc etc

Our buffoons here have no idea how corruption works in USA and U.K.

Can the crown appoint ministers without the recommendation of PM?

Crown appoints the PM - so yes.

The “speech circuit” and book deals is how money is paid in USA and U.K.

E.g. a senator will pass some procurement deal. The benefiting company will bulk buy books by said senator and give it free to their employees.

Also hire said senator to give motivational speeches at million dollar a pop.

UK’s Boris Johnson is earning 300k per speech.

Tony Blair has amassed 150 million.

Etc etc

Our buffoons here have no idea how corruption works in USA and U.K.

Crown appoints the PM - so yes.

That "Speech and Book fest" as I call it, is for Government officials and public office holders usually. Corporate America and legal America are downright dirty and cash is used, assets are taken over and sold through proxies, etc, etc. The stock market, assets (trillions of dollars) have lots of corruption. Young top educated kids in US / UK / EU wrestle to get a job in stock / asset management market, knowing if they last for 5 years only, they'd be millionaires!! While we think "everything works as a well defined corruption free system". Money rules the world. India has gotten so much influence across the globe on this very principle. Indian friends throw money at everything and get results, like our Jewish friends do. The way to do business across the globe!

Majority of our people remain hard working in stores or work as a CPA (less decision / dollar involved roles). Since they get a fair paycheck they thing these places are like heaven and without corruption. Our previous PM IK gives examples of UK like it's a place on 7th heaven without corruption. I can write a book on real life examples I've personally known about where money was everything.

That "Speech and Book fest" as I call it, is for Government officials and public office holders usually. Corporate America and legal America are downright dirty and cash is used, assets are taken over and sold through proxies, etc, etc. The stock market, assets (trillions of dollars) have lots of corruption. Young top educated kids in US / UK / EU wrestle to get a job in stock / asset management market, knowing if they last for 5 years only, they'd be millionaires!! While we think "everything works as a well defined corruption free system". Money rules the world. India has gotten so much influence across the globe on this very principle. Indian friends throw money at everything and get results, like our Jewish friends do. The way to do business across the globe!

Majority of our people remain hard working in stores or work as a CPA (less decision / dollar involved roles). Since they get a fair paycheck they thing these places are like heaven and without corruption. Our previous PM IK gives examples of UK like it's a place on 7th heaven without corruption. I can write a book on real life examples I've personally known about where money was everything.

As I tell the deluded buffoons here…

The elite in the west are 100 times more corrupt than the elite in poor countries.

However, the civil service and average Joe is almost squeaky clean.

So, the way to make your country liveable is not to dream of utopia of a clean political system - IT IS TO CLEANSE YOUR OWN SOUL.

When I go to Bangladesh - I do not dread the corruption of Hasina or Khaleda!!

I dread the petty rule breaking and complete lack of discipline of the average Abdul!!!

The buggers cannot even queue properly!

They never keep their word. Always bends the truth etc etc

Time keeping is non existent!

Eat like pigs!!!

Back
Top Bottom