What's new

You know that Pak officer the Indian army killed while crossing the LoC

Awesome

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
And gave his name and regiment?

And named 2 other people they killed with him...

Lol, I wonder who they killed... Damn killing spree they are on anyway.

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/nmirror/mmpaper.asp?sectid=4&articleid=72920062149384537292006214936296

New Delhi: India, on Saturday, retracted an army claim that Indian soldiers had killed a Pakistani military officer in Kashmir.

“No Pakistan army officer has been killed in Kashmir,” Defence Ministry spokesman Sitanshu Kar said, declining to elaborate.

The Indian army had on Friday said Indian forces had shot dead a Pakistani army officer Mohammad Hyder Turkey and two Pakistani militants earlier in the week.

Army spokesman Lieutenant-Colonel V K Batra had claimed that the incident was proof that the Pakistani army was involved in the 17-year-old insurgency in Kashmir. Pakistan rejected the claim, calling it “ridiculous” and saying the man in question was still alive.

On Saturday, Batra said his statement was based on preliminary information and the identity of the dead man was yet to be confirmed.

“The information about a major of Pakistani army being shot... was the initial information based on electronic inputs,” Batra said.

The Pakistani army's chief spokesman Major General Shaukat Sultan said the officer was “posted in Quetta”.

The buzz is that the Indian MOD does not want to ruffle the peace process - ties with Pak blah blah blah

Make of that what you will

Asim Aquil said:
BS, the guy is alive.

And you know this, how? Your BS seems to be like my BS, but at least I qualified my statement as "buzz" says- ie not trustworthy/ grapevine/ rumours etc

Asim Aquil said:
BS, the guy is alive.

Did PTV show him on TV?

I think they should - if the chap is alive.:P

Afterall, this is a golden chance they cannot miss.
Imagine - they might actually prove the Indian Army wrong.:cool:

lol
They were dreaming that they killed a pakistani officer:idiot: . Very Filmii!!:lol: :cheesy:

rather than screaming it over hear ask your govt/PA to show him on TV,that wud be a bloody blow to the India PR.

If he was alive they wud have immediatly,right.Why wud they miss such a chance.They have blamed india for always pointing the finger at them,so this is a time for them to prove what they are saying.

I think he PA and printing press needs some time to make a fresh Id card to show him "alive".

The Peace process is apparently more important.

In actual fact, it should be.

Why is there no report from our cub reporter, Jana?

Bull said:
rather than screaming it over hear ask your govt/PA to show him on TV,that wud be a bloody blow to the India PR.

If he was alive they wud have immediatly,right.Why wud they miss such a chance.They have blamed india for always pointing the finger at them,so this is a time for them to prove what they are saying.

I think he PA and printing press needs some time to make a fresh Id card to show him "alive".

First the siachen faked killings.....then the RAW bombing its own Parliment...and planted bombs on its hideous trains in bombai on 7/11...and now this.........:laugh:

Where does it end? Who can talk some sense into these people??:idiot:

Salim said:
The Peace process is apparently more important.

In actual fact, it should be.

Why is there no report from our cub reporter, Jana?

Trust the PA to pull this off.

Arrow said:
And you know this, how? Your BS seems to be like my BS, but at least I qualified my statement as "buzz" says- ie not trustworthy/ grapevine/ rumours etc

coz my **** don't stink... :D

You coulda also read the article better:

The Pakistani army's chief spokesman Major General Shaukat Sultan said the officer was “posted in Quetta”.

RAPTOR said:
First the siachen faked killings.....then the RAW bombing its own Parliment...and planted bombs on its hideous trains in bombai on 7/11...and now this.........:laugh:

Where does it end? Who can talk some sense into these people??:idiot:

Sadly, the foreign sponsored terrorists surely is not the mode to talk some sense into anyone.

Can we return to the topic without you riding your favourite hobby horse?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom