What's new

You have to try these 9 egg recipes for dinner

raw egg with milk i have drunk maybe three times.

but eating it with rice for 15 minutes is... strange and blecchh.
My own recipe ( the famous one ) shake the egg and out few drops of soyo sauce then mix with rice:tup: but as I mentioned before somehow it's matched with Japanese rice only.

Fried eggs mixed into rice with a bit of soy sauce is amazing. Now add basically any meat dish on the side, and you've got a crazy good meal.
Agreed, i love fried rice with vegetable and chicken type of sauce. I don't even know what they call it. We used to have Chinese for launch every weekend in my school, back in Islamabad. Not a huge fan of chow mein, though.
PS: had Chinese day before yesterday :enjoy:.

A good friend of mother makes mouth watering Sindhi Biryani, the egg on top is a nice. Killer Biryani :smitten:. Couldn't find a good image on google with an egg on top.
maxresdefault.jpg

@Levina ....

Where is anda bhurji in this list :mad:
Also has anyone had egg masala dosa?

we must really have had synthetic egg by now, that would have removed so many misgivings
Synthetic egg?
I do not support anything which is not natural since it comes with its long term effects which usually does not show up in trials.
We used to have Chinese for launch every weekend in my school, back in Islamabad. Not a huge fan of chow mein, though.
PS: had Chinese day before yesterday

Me is a huge fan of chow-mein (the Indianised version though) and also of momos. :-)

And soooo Mr. @Chinese-Dragon what can you suggest spice loving @WAJsal and a pure vegetarian like me from your Chinese cuisine? :rolleyes:

Good choice!
:tup:
Gotta try this some time soon.

Last edited:
Synthetic egg?
I do not support anything which is not natural since it comes with its long term effects which usually does not show up in trials.

by synthetic i meant application of the same techniques being used in the artificial meat experiments.

i remember at least one dutch scientist being reported to have eaten artificial meat... he survived and this was a few years ago so any effects have not yet been reported.

Back
Top Bottom