What's new

Yom-Ashura, Good Law and Order Situation, Congratulation to All Pakistanis.

Mubashar_ali

New Recruit

Reaction score
Assalam-u-Alaikum

On the occasion of Yom-Ashura (10-Muharram) there was not bad law and order situation. This credit goes to our Agencies, Police and those people who work for Pakistan. At the time where this day is on the high priority of the Terrorists and those who don't want Pakistan to become prosperous.

Congrats
:pakistan: :sniper: :pakistan:

Good effort indeed. However, i think we should credit the terrorists for not using such days at least. :D

Many terorists were captured by forces and claimed that they were planning to attack the "Imam Barga". Then the forces are telling LIES???
:disagree:

I pray Allah that Allah make the Pakistan the Sign of Peace for the world.

I agree with mujahideen on this!

NO they did not took the day off.

rather many were arrested due to the reason that most of the almost all the roads were blocked for vehicler traffic on 9th and 10th of Muharram. and i tell you about 90 % people preffered to stay indoors so there was less rush and strict checking was done.
it was due to same reason that one of the culprits involved in BB's assassination was nabbed from DI Khan as he was there to carry out a suicide attack.

After very calm and peace full moharram, a question rise in my mind.
If govt want too.......and if govt has certain agenda to work on......in any cost establishing peace in the country is not a problem.

Allah Ka Shukar hai nothing happened.:enjoy: Everyone was extremely worried. My thanks goes out to all the Task forces:police:, Intelligence agencies, etc in helping to prevent a tragedy. :pakistan::pakistan:

After very calm and peace full moharram, a question rise in my mind.
If govt want too.......and if govt has certain agenda to work on......in any cost establishing peace in the country is not a problem.

:) I think i would disagree with you as you can not clamp an announce curfew daily as other incidents are of daily nature where you can not check each and every citizen.
While on 9th and 10th of Muhrram almost all sensitive cities and districts were sealed for outward and inward traffic besides within cities specifict routes were also blocked and each and everyone was screend and scanned.

:) i think u understand what i am saying.

yeah pak was surprisingly peaceful recently apart from just one there weren't any bombings,kidnappings or suicide attacks during past few days of muharram hope it stays like this for a while.

Back
Top Bottom