What's new

Yogi government to turn Hajrat Haj House into a 500 bed isolation centre for Coronavirus patients

You're drawing a false equivalence here. Those temples are historic sites, a Hajj house is a state-building, build and owned by the government. You don't need an essay to cover up a simple fact.

I would answer your question once you understand the difference.

I do understand the difference, but you are refusing to grasp both the politics and sentiments of the subject. Yogi's intent in this matter is driven by spiteful politics, not out of human concern. & if he was concerned for human life he would have instead built a temporary hospital that could be disbanded on a later date.

I do understand the difference, but you are refusing to grasp both the politics and sentiments of the subject. Yogi's intent in this matter is driven by spiteful politics, not out of human concern. & if he was concerned for human life he would have instead built a temporary hospital that could be disbanded on a later date.
It was a sealed unused government building.

If you understand the difference then you wouldn't bring up what you do with temples in Pakistan. Because you see everything through your religious angle and you're the one who brings up politics here.
Yogi's intent is to stop this disease from spreading in a state that is smaller than Balochistan with a population larger than Pakistan.

What he has is fewer hospitals to manage an outbreak of that scale, he can't build temporary hospitals as China did in weeks, he has an empty building called Hajj house that could house hundreds of people irrespective of their religious as last time I check, COVID19 don't differentiate between Hindu or Muslim.

If you understand the difference then you wouldn't bring up what you do with temples in Pakistan. Because you see everything through your religious angle and you're the one who brings up politics here.
Yogi's intent is to stop this disease from spreading in a state that is smaller than Balochistan with a population larger than Pakistan.

What he has is fewer hospitals to manage an outbreak of that scale, he can't build temporary hospitals as China did in weeks, he has an empty building called Hajj house that could house hundreds of people irrespective of their religious as last time I check, COVID19 don't differentiate between Hindu or Muslim.

My friend, I agree with all the logic you have provided and based on that - and on other factors, including Islamic - I see nothing wrong in converting the Hajj House into a hospital. In fact, that should be the priority. My point is, just about anything that Yogi does appears to be out of politics and spite against Muslims. I might be reading his intent wrong here but the man has left very little room for any other interpretation.

What are you on about? Who would want to incubate Coronavirus in a hospital? It's a quarantined zone in case there is a virus spread and it's not a dedicated place, it's a place build and owned by the government or public.

Go and quarantine the virus carriers in hindu establishments. What say you?

My point is, just about anything that Yogi does appears to be out of politics and spite against Muslims. I might be reading his intent wrong here but the man has left very little room for any other interpretation.
As far as I know, Yogi did nothing unconstitutional. You're welcome to prove me wrong, it's been 5 years since Yogi has been ruling UP, show me an instance he specifically targeted Muslims for. I don't care what party is in power, they can't do anything that's not within the constitution, we have a judiciary to check that. Nobody is bigger than the constitution.

Go and quarantine the virus carriers in hindu establishments. What say you?
I'm not aware of any such Hindu establishments constructed by the government.

Well done Yogi Ji, every government institution should be put to good use in times of crisis.

As far as I know, Yogi did nothing unconstitutional. You're welcome to prove me wrong, it's been 5 years since Yogi has been ruling UP, show me an instance he specifically targeted Muslims for. I don't care what party is in power, they can't do anything that's not within the constitution, we have a judiciary to check that. Nobody is bigger than the constitution.

I'm not aware of any such Hindu establishments constructed by the government.

Yogi has about 2 brain cells, one is used to sustain his pitiful life, the other is full of hate with communal poison. This guy idolizes Hitler hoping some day he could be the man Hitler was.

Back
Top Bottom