What's new

Yoga programme at US school sparks religious controversy

Koi nahin you win some you loose some ! :tup:

I am indeed into 'money markets' & I'd love to have a hedge fund of my own someday but my Dad would probably lynch me before I take the plunge - Armstrong play it safe & have a secure 9 to 5 job that puts food on the table & still leaves some for the piggy bank, he says !

Dunno dekhteiii hainn...right now I'm into auditing & thinking of going for the CFA charter this December; the problem is that the Pakistani capital markets are way way too immature ! :hitwall:

That is the way to go mate - many people here dream of that and if you get it done, it is worth it instead of 9-5. CFA is a good one - Have you thought about MBA in Finance as well? As for me, I lost couple of thousand rupees during college days(invested money my father gave for me for a training) and it hurt me so badly for few months I was afraid of stocks but ironically ended up in banking sector.

"If noodles comes to food yoga also can come as lifestyle" - RPK

That is the way to go mate - many people here dream of that and if you get it done, it is worth it instead of 9-5. CFA is a good one - Have you thought about MBA in Finance as well? As for me, I lost couple of thousand rupees during college days(invested money my father gave for me for a training) and it hurt me so badly for few months I was afraid of stocks but ironically ended up in banking sector.

I have...just exploring my options right now ! :tup:

Alright, ciao..take care & get them six packs to impress Bhabi ! :D

I've been there, the place is actually pretty lax. However there are always pockets of disgruntled people.

I lived there for several years. The city itself is liberal, but the county as a whole, especially north county, is quite conservative.

Also, don't be fooled by the large latino population; latinos tend to be socially conservative and more religious than whites.

I have...just exploring my options right now ! :tup:

Alright, ciao..take care & get them six packs to impress Bhabi ! :D

Not for Bhabi bro - But to look good in my next vacation in a beach resort. Told you right I am a borderline Tharki ;) (before you threaten me with Bhabi - she knows it - but as long as her hubby is healthy she doesn't my attempt at six packs and all crap)

Take care.

I lived there for several years. The city itself is liberal, but the county as a whole, especially north county, is quite conservative.

How'd you like it there? I'm debating on whether to move to either SD or LA, hopefully in a year.

How'd you like it there? I'm debating on whether to move to either SD or LA, hopefully in a year.

I lived in SD, OC and LA. I'll take SD any day of the week.

All the fun of Southern California without the traffic and the hassles.

P.S. You can always drive up to LA for the rare concert or whatever.

I lived in SD, OC and LA. I'll take SD any day of the week.

All the fun of Southern California without the traffic and the hassles.

P.S. You can always drive up to LA for the rare concert or whatever.

Yeah that's what I've been hearing. I have a cousin from LA that's goin to UCSD, he's in love with the place. Imma have to check it out

that's sounds weird. In Hinduism, Its upon people to worship God or not, go to temple or not. No one can not force any human to do that. By your lines, I feel, Hinduism is democratic religion and Christianity is autocratic religion.
No religion is democratic or autocratic in itself.I am pretty sure that there are many Muslims who do not pray five times a day as specified in the Holy Koran or Hindu's who do not know all the Vedic rites and rituals and practices them on regular basis,Sikhs without Turbans and so on.It's the so called self appointed Thekedars and Dalals who tend to transform a religion into a demon.

LOL...

Never thought even american's can be so narrow minded.

By the way ,Just 4 days ago i was exiting from G.T.B Nagar Metro station here in Delhi, and as i exited, i was greeted by 2 white girls and a group of students from our north-east India with a smile on their face's saying "Merry Christmas" to every one, and handed over me a pocket size Book with a blue cover on it. I was in hurry so didn't checked it out at that time, But Later when i came home i saw it, it was "BIBLE"

And believe me i have finished reading first 26 pages of it,(which i do in my free time) and this hasn't made me christian (?). I really don't know why people make fuss about these pity things ?

I personally believe, If you are strong on your beliefs and religion and believe in them, you will see such news as Grand stockpile of stupidity. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom