What's new

Yes, there was rigging against PML-N also. After PTI, PPP also found rigging election

PML members have also been deseated and far more than other parties.

Gov't agreed to investigate rigging, but Imran kept asking for his 6th demand, which was resignation of Nawaz.

We already know what went wrong in rigging, we need to now make sure it doesn't happen.

If we know what went wrong in rigging... the Prime Minister should resign, the National Assembly should be dissolved, a national government should be set up to clean up the mess and reform the ECP (Qadri's plan).

Allowing someone to continue in power on the basis of rigged elections, without fair inquiries, is ridiculous.

BS. ISI paid NS many lakhs of RS to rig election in the 90's. See Mehran Bank Scandal:
Mehran Bank scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The ISI is no longer pro-Nawaz, just as the military as a whole is no longer pro-Nawaz.

The ISI is no longer pro-Nawaz, just as the military as a whole is no longer pro-Nawaz.
It doesn't matter. There is no need to drag military into this as they have proved in the past for being meddling with specific political groups. Military establishment is no longer neutral.

I doubt the former said "i have no proof, it's all the ballots. and i can't recall my memory, i was injured"

You should also doubt that Imran himself said "I have no proof", when he had fifteen witnesses to bring before the court!
This is surely being quoted out of context by his detractors.

It doesn't matter. There is no need to drag military into this as they have proved in the past for being meddling with specific political groups. Military establishment is no longer neutral.

Imran needs people he can trust to be fair and impartial.
Pakistan as a whole still trusts military personnel to be fair and impartial.

Pakistan as a whole still trusts military personnel to be fair and impartial.
COAS Raheel Shareef guaranteed to IK that an impartial investigation into rigging will take place, if he removes his dharna and let Nawaz be at his seat. IK refused, being an arrogant as he is. Now he's got stuck in nowhere.

COAS Raheel Shareef guaranteed to IK that an impartial investigation into rigging will take place, if he removes his dharna and let Nawaz be at his seat. IK refused, being an arrogant as he is. Now he's got stuck in nowhere.
Shukar hai apki samjhdani ne kam shuru kar diya hai:happy:

Do you have a link for that?
The plan you attribute to the COAS would need the PM's approval.
And the PM ain't giving his approval for any plan involving an impartial investigation!

the only person who knows what their doing is raheel shareef

#raheelshareefforprimeminister

Recounting in NA-215: Election tribunal declares PML-N’s Ghous Ali Shah successful – The Express Tribune

PPP had won from this seat. After recount, PML was declared winner.

Note: There were witnesses and solid evidence, no "open ballots, i no evidence"

It's worth mentioning that PTI mna had won from NA-19. But after repolling, PML candidate won it. PTI loses NA-19 seat to PML-N

Oh and before all the potians come in and start screaming, yes PML also did rigging. But this does not mean we need new elections, specially when ECP is quite dysfunctional with the 4 provincial members in ECP and also there is no progress on overseas and e-voting.

Thanks for supporting PTI's stance. If you prove that PTI had rigged elections, even then elections were proven rigged. It is first victory that PMLN is admitting elections were rigged, the second part would be who rigged it and who is responsible for the rigging. NO matter which way you put it, PMLN is going to suffer being the largest beneficiary of this rigged elections.

PMLN gets the recount, but PTI doesnt !

chor ki dari mien tinka ! :lol:

Well if that's true then shame on Idiot Khan for he was seeking guarantees from a 22-grade government employee while talking about real democracy and transparency.

And then, he say he would not have allowed the Army in FATA if he were a PM. Yeah right! On one hand you beg the army and on the other hand you blabber about civilian supremacy over the Armed Forces.

What a ridiculously funny contradiction we have on our hands!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well if that's true then shame on Idiot Khan for he was seeking guarantees from a 22-grade government employee while talking about real democracy and transparency.

And then, he say he would not have allowed the Army in FATA if he were a PM. Yeah right! On one hand you beg the army and on the other hand you blabber about civilian supremacy over the Armed Forces.

What a ridiculously funny contradiction we have on our hands!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:
He's playing politics on feelings. He'd have wanted army in FATA.

Right now he knows that the IDPs are fed up and to please their feelings he's saying all this. Perhaps some of them will start participating in his dharna.

And that "pyara afzal" who first says the elections were most clean, but upon not getting extension, he calls elections the most rigged in mankind history.

With 30 million bogus votes in the system, clean elections is one thing that will never happen until the lists is purged of these bogus votes, nothing will change. I don't believe this was ever corrected as ECP does not have the resources nor the will to accomplish such a task.

I SLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan filed a civil miscellaneous appeal on Friday to his previous petition seeking removal of fake votes from the voter lists and asked that the by-elections scheduled for February 25 be stopped.
Khan submitted his appeal to the court through Advocate Hamid Khan and said that the Election Commission of Pakistan was holding the by-elections without correcting the current voter list.
Earlier, the ECP had categorically stated that the deadline given by the Supreme Court to purge the lists of fake votes by February 23, 2012 was “humanly impossible” and had sought assistance from political parties for extension of the deadline.

Back
Top Bottom