What's new

yemeni's storm us embassy

The one which terry jones made. The reason why all this is happening.

Do you know its the third time he did this.

Why US is not punishing him?

There are two which one you watched?

oh did u guys punish the pakistani director when he made anti-hindu movie 'moosa khan' ???

did u guys punish that host and producers of the show who on television converted a hindu boy which was disgusting and insulting to hindus?

when u do all these, then u can complain about USA or terry jones or etc..

Libya wanted it just like the US embassy's staff wanted protesters to attack them.. :lol:

oh really.. show me ONE link to a respected media outlet that shows libyan rebels etc.. did NOT ASK OR WANT US and other western nations help with a no fly zone etc? and weapons etc to help them oust gadaffi

fact is, they DID ask for assistance

really?? i have seen many imams even in australia preach anti western crap.. talk about how western women are like raw meat.. if you put it in front of a dog, you cant expect the dog not to eat it ( reference to muslims raping aussie women)

alqaeda , jamaar islamiya dont make anti western propaganda?? lashkar wateva they called in pakistan dont??.. hezbollah dont?? come on

Those who are doing this may belong to extremist minority and their anger is so high because of american genocide in iraq and afghanistan in short all this is started by them.

The most important point is muslims never say anything against the other prophets but non muslims do this. And a lot of your people also call us bad but the problem occurs when you say anything against our prophet.

alqaeda terrorists.

jamat islami gets no votes from pakistani people.

lashkar-e-taiba hehehe i myself listened to many people from this group praising USA.

Current hate among some muslims for west is because of afganistan, iraq, libya, yemen, Pakistan wars and propaganda spread against islam and its teachings i myself have seen christians mis translating and mis quoting quran to change its meaning and to make them fight against muslims.

oh did u guys punish the pakistani director when he made anti-hindu movie 'moosa khan' ???

If he said anything against founding father of your religion then i will see it but most probably he said anything against hindu people.

did u guys punish that host and producers of the show who on television converted a hindu boy which was disgusting and insulting to hindus?

He accepted islm by his own choice can't say anything many people accept islam on peace tv do you do anything against them?

Those who are doing this may belong to extremist minority and their anger is so high because of american genocide in iraq and afghanistan in short all this is started by them.

The most important point is muslims never say anything against the other prophets but non muslims do this. And a lot of your people also call us bad but the problem occurs when you say anything against our prophet.

alqaeda terrorists.

lashkar-e-taiba hehehe i myself listened to many people from this group praising USA.

Current hate among some muslims for west is because of afganistan, iraq, libya, yemen, Pakistan wars and propaganda spread against islam and its teachings i myself have seen christians mis translating and mis quoting quran to change its meaning and to make them fight against muslims.

You dont know the meaning of genocide. Genocide is systematic eradication. And the Sunni's in those respective nations are doing that well by bombing Shia mosques and places of congretation.

Genocide would be nuking or carpet bombing those countries with the aim of killing as many people as possible. And believe me the US has enough firepower to dramatically reduce the population via missle strikes and bombs.

And quite frankly muslims have always hated the USeven before 9/11. They hated the Soviets as well. Hate is nothing new here.

alqaeda terrorists.

well for starters.. it is no where near genocide.. muslims kill more muslims then america has...

also, america has not, nor attempted to kill the entire population.. therefor it is not genocide

obviously muslims cannot have a free democratic society.. you should all live under dictators who control your every word and action... as you seem to think no one can or should be able to say anything about you or your religion without you resorting to violence and murder....

there is absolutely no excuse... you can say poor us bla bla.. but fact is, iraqi's wanted saddam gone.. the us made him go, and the government of choice in ruling in iraq.... afghanistan made the mistake of supporting alqaeda, they were giving a choice.. they refused to hand him over.. if not, taliban still be ruling the country... and fact is, afghanistan now CHOSES who rules the country.. they dont get forced into sharia law.... libya WANTED us help.. in fact the us etc didnt even go into a ground war, they provided materials and a no fly zone WHICH the libyan rebels asked for.

this is a case of, please help us... ohh now you helped us we hate you for helping us lol

If anyone talk bad about Islam..Muslim or Non Muslim..he is going down..it is as simple as that..whoever made this film will now going to live his whole life like a rat...n i wish he die like one too..

You dont know the meaning of genocide. Genocide is systimatic eradication. And the Sunni's in those respective nations are doing that well by bombing Shia mosques and places of congretation.

Genocide would be nuking or carpet bombing those countries with the aim of killing as many people as possible.

500,000 in iraq and thousands in afghanistan clearly genocide.

And believe me the US has enough firepower to dramatically reduce the population via missle strikes and bombs.

Like the others don't have missiles and nukes.

500,000 in iraq and thousands in afghanistan clearly genocide.

Like the others don't have missiles and nukes.

1. You need to take a look at the caualty figures from all wars in the 20th century.

2. They might, but not the tonnage the US has. Point being they have the option to bomb Iraq nonstop for months if they really had the intent to kill s many Iraqis as possible.

well for starters.. it is no where near genocide.. muslims kill more muslims then america has...

As i said 500,000 in iraq and thousands in afghanistan is clearly a genocide but you are talking about america then listen bro during ww1, ww2, wars between britain and france, and during extension of roman empire christians killed more christians than muslims will ever do.

also, america has not, nor attempted to kill the entire population.. therefor it is not genocide

Definition of genocide : The deliberate killing of a large group of people, esp. those of a particular ethnic group or nation.

More than 500,000 people are killed, enough to call genocide

obviously muslims cannot have a free democratic society.. you should all live under dictators who control your every word and action... as you seem to think no one can or should be able to say anything about you or your religion without you resorting to violence and murder....

Partially agree partially disagree.

there is absolutely no excuse... you can say poor us bla bla.. but fact is, iraqi's wanted saddam gone.. the us made him go, and the government of choice in ruling in iraq.... afghanistan made the mistake of supporting alqaeda, they were giving a choice.. they refused to hand him over.. if not, taliban still be ruling the country... and fact is, afghanistan now CHOSES who rules the country.. they dont get forced into sharia law.... libya WANTED us help.. in fact the us etc didnt even go into a ground war, they provided materials and a no fly zone WHICH the libyan rebels asked for.

this is a case of, please help us... ohh now you helped us we hate you for helping us lol

Iraqis wanted sddam gone and you killed shias with him too that's why even shias of iraq don't like you there.

Aghans were having a taliban controlled government and you killed a lot of civilians with them tha's why civilians are also against you now and you are doing peace treaty with terrorists there. :tdown:

Except rebels no one wanted qaddafi to go the real reason was something alse.

can you not see that by using violence everyones perception of you and your countries lessen??

then you whinge other people dont see you as civilized people?? or make fun of you etc??

you bring it on yourselves...

peaceful protest means people will be more sympathetic to you, and they will end up standing by you to try and stamp certain things out... you commit violence and everyone is against you.. it is pretty simple

and what, muslims dont make fun of westerners?? dont make me laugh... muslims dont HATE westerners and chrisrtians etc?? because their lifestyle is different from yours?? you think they are all infidels who deserve to die because they wear bikini's and have sex with multiple people in their lives.. drink alcohol.. eat pork.. you think they are disgusting

fact is, muslim perceptions of everyone else are alot worse then their perception of you... but if all you do is kill people, protest violently, treat everyone who beliefs different to you as if they are disgusting creatures... do you honestly think people will look at you i n a favourable light?

Muslim perception is down the drain anyways. Just to create 'perception', we must accept occupation, humiliation, desecration os of our mosques, rape of our women? Is that what you want. But we should remain peaceful no matter how the other side treats us.

It does not matter if people look at us favourably. They never will. The hate you have for muslim cant be hidden behind nice words. It betrays itself in actions that the west takes. Its not just one isolated incident. Its one after the other.

If you say muslim make fun of the west, well muslim dont go and occupy other nations, force their ideology on others through guns and drones. They dont make fun of their religion, make caricatures or produce movies.

The fact of the matter is, west's foreign policy is driven by motivation to subjugate muslims and islam. this is not a sweeping statement. Its actions since 9/11 that clearly show this bend.

Stop recommending us these public relations tools. They wont work. Perception about islam will never change. So stop acting as an apologist.

Muslim perception is down the drain anyways. Just to create 'perception', we must accept occupation, humiliation, desecration os of our mosques, rape of our women? Is that what you want. But we should remain peaceful no matter how the other side treats us.

It does not matter if people look at us favourably. They never will. The hate you have for muslim cant be hidden behind nice words. It betrays itself in actions that the west takes. Its not just one isolated incident. Its one after the other.

If you say muslim make fun of the west, well muslim dont go and occupy other nations, force their ideology on others through guns and drones. They dont make fun of their religion, make caricatures or produce movies.

The fact of the matter is, west's foreign policy is driven by motivation to subjugate muslims and islam. this is not a sweeping statement. Its actions since 9/11 that clearly show this bend.

Stop recommending us these public relations tools. They wont work. Perception about islam will never change. So stop acting as an apologist.

Your biggest mistake is thinking religion trumps ethnic, national, racial lines. You could not be futher from the truth.

Which is why Turkey is part of Nato, Saudia Arabia is a US ally. Iran fought a long war with Iraq.
National interests are supreme. So in that context we can only speak of ethnic groups or nations not religion as a whole.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3402467 said:
you clearly are missing the whole point here dont you, violance begets violance

did you just forgot what happened to the muslim sculpture when he made nude deities of hinduism?? he got death threats

he eventually got kicked out of the india

so this is interesting make some uttering garbage joke about islam and when muslims react you called them terrorists, :lol:, god didnt ask the moviemakers to produce such movie and who is the source of all this violance?

He got death threats.....govt gave him protection
Instead of carrying on with the death threats, lawsuits were filed against him
fearing arrest dear m f hussain got out the country ...............

If anyone talk bad about Islam..Muslim or Non Muslim..he is going down..it is as simple as that..whoever made this film will now going to live his whole life like a rat...n i wish he die like one too..

Why ? is Islam that insecure ?

The only victor in this Situation is the producer of the movie................................Whatever the intention....the world is seeing how intolerant and violent people can be ...that guy must be sitting somewhere sipping his martini , watching the TV and laughing his esophagus out

Back
Top Bottom