What's new

Yea Bhi Pakistan Hai ! AC Banu Sets Unprecedented Example

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Assistant Commissioner Bannu, Usman Ashraf and his wife Dr Natasha Rizwan surprised everyone with their unique "Walima", where they only invited street children as their guests.

1627892015717.png

I think this is what our natiinal psychy is.. Few photo shoots with poor and here we go for PR compaigns. I don't know him neither his way of dispensing his dities
Few points merits more importance tha these photo shoots,
does he dispense his duties with full honesty
Is he honest and doesn't misuse the authority and national resources
Is his office approachable to all including these poors
If he qualifies for above points, he is doing his duty and if not, then it's not his job to do what he z doing. It is his personal act of kindness and that should not be propagated.

I think this is what our natiinal psychy is.. Few photo shoots with poor and here we go for PR compaigns. I don't know him neither his way of dispensing his dities
If he qualifies for above points, he is doing his duty and if not, then it's not his job to do what he z doing. It is his personal act of kindness and that should not be propagated.
We were discussing the niyat the other day @SQ8 and others, i guess @VCheng

May be photos are necessary to promote such things. It will make it a new norm. Else, as you suggested.
However, we should always paint such activities in good light.

Here's our psyche on full display, search for negativity before considering any positivity, grab defeat from jaws of the victory. Does such acts of humble and kindness in any way promotes or demotes his standing in the office.....we were critical when an assistant of some AC was holding an umbrella over his boss and we are no less mean when another AC is contributing his personal occasion to the common folks.
If you don't know the man, then why criticise him just for the hell of it, with all the social media attention and reading people's remarks, it does seem he is very popular in his constitution or community.

Assistant Commissioner Bannu, Usman Ashraf and his wife Dr Natasha Rizwan surprised everyone with their unique "Walima", where they only invited street children as their guests.

View attachment 766794
Kya baat ha. Mashallah, who knows how they might get rewarded and blessed in their lives on the earth and the hereafter by Allah Subhana. What an excellent example. Mubarak and duas to this couple.

Great gesture.

Saddens me to see them in ragged clothing. Hopefully there were presents afterwards.

All government officials earning more than twice the lowest wage should do this.

Feeding black water to kids?

Honesty doesnt compensate for specific skills required for a specific job. Like you can't trust a saint with your national grid or with a tank or a carpeting job no matter how fluent he's in arabic ect

doesn't misuse the authority and national resources

Not talking about this particular individual but its absolutely considered legally halal by our patwari administration service of pakistan to exhaust 6 million pkr on drinking tea for a single office among many thousands across Pakistan so yeah morality is pretty subjective- --------.

Mere fact that they chose to do it, instead of fattening up the ungreatful rishtaydar, is to be acknowledged and appreciated. Intentions matter in our religion, and Allah is the judge of that, so give them the benefit of the doubt.

Every body has his on views.. I respect the point if view of those who are taking positivity out of it.. Fine
But we should not blurt the lines of duty with personal acts of kindness.. I don't know it was an act of kindness or mere a shoot
But
If he is not dutiful then it doesn't matter if he z feeding one million at a time. As a nation we tend to get credit what is not our mandate. Take example of judiciary, politicians and so on..

We were discussing the niyat the other day @SQ8 and others, i guess @VCheng

May be photos are necessary to promote such things. It will make it a new norm. Else, as you suggested.
However, we should always paint such activities in good light.

Wait, where are these "street children" arising from? Giving them a free meal under glare of the media will never change the root causes, but why go there at all? Lip service is a national habit. We talk, and never think or, horror, actually do.

Having noted the above, let me say this loudly and clearly: MashAllah, what a noble gesture by the lovely young privileged couple!

View attachment 766794

Unprecedented. In a supposedly poor country where we waste epic amounts of money on weddings and walima's you also have such incredible people. Chapeau.

He is an Assistant commissioner right, a civil servant!! Not some politician who does cheap stuff for PR...unless he/his immediate family has any sort of political aspirations in the near future, there is no reason to discredit or portray such folks in a negative light when they're doing a noble deed

Last edited:
unfortunately its a loop of criticism which never ends, if you take pictures people say its for dekhawa, if you don't take Pictures no one believe you .

Back
Top Bottom