What's new

Yale, Oxford, Stanford to open campus in India

Lowering the exclusivity of these schools will hurt their image but many companies are seeing less value in these schools so these schools need to compete with foreign schools like the IIT schools to attract talent.

In a way it’s Scamming the Indians, like the Ivy League schools in the gulf countries because when someone will ask down the road where they went to school they will say “Insert Ivy League School” in India, and it won’t carry the same clout. But you can’t blame these schools for trying to make a buck.

For the Indian students though, it does increase the number of decent colleges in their country (not saying their don’t have decent schools, just an increase in absolute numbers) so it’s a plus, at an inflated price. But that was always part of the Ivy League experience.

This is one of the ways to feed top talent back home. After completing your BA and if you are gifted or have a specialty, they'll then insert you back home into a MA and Ph.D program.

This is one way top schools try and remain competitive because it brings private funds for research and development.

But overall, it's the host country's job to absorb newly minted graduates properly, so nothing goes to waste.

Last edited:
people with a bit of IQ will rebel, while educated people will make other countries their home and make them better.

Jahil and illiterate people make better naukar and kammi kameen. so its a good balancing act. The establishment keeps ppp in power throughout sindh for that reason.
People with highest IQ (although illiterate due to circumstances) are in Sindh but they are neither rebelling nor fleeing the country.

I feel so much disheartened that Pakistan had a great future.
But we must acknowledge that India has progressed beyond our wildest dreams, and I congratulate Indians, while we are falling faster and faster into deepest holes dug by military Inc.

In the 21st century when countries are sending probes beyond solar system this country is resisting to eradicate polio that it will make men impotent.
😮 😲 😯
😔 😔
😠 😡

Now I am of the view that Pakistani quom has been kept hungry, kept poor and kept in dire straits by design. The designers are ofcourse are in GHQ. Throughout my life I met politicians from various parties and they would all say that its GHQ who is the real villain but I used to defend this heinous institution because politicians are corrupt.

politicians are a million percent corrupt. BUT who is the enabler? Its GHQ.

I feel so much disheartened that Pakistan had a great future.
But we must acknowledge that India has progressed beyond our wildest dreams, and I congratulate Indians, while we are falling faster and faster into deepest holes dug by military Inc.

In the 21st century when countries are sending probes beyond solar system this country is resisting to eradicate polio that it will make men impotent.
😮 😲 😯
😔 😔
😠 😡
Lumber 1 literally destroyed us.

Now I am of the view that Pakistani quom has been kept hungry, kept poor and kept in dire straits by design. The designers are ofcourse are in GHQ. Throughout my life I met politicians from various parties and they would all say that its GHQ who is the real villain but I used to defend this heinous institution because politicians are corrupt.

politicians are a million percent corrupt. BUT who is the enabler? Its GHQ.
جعفر از بنگال و صادق از دکن
ننگ ملت ننگ دین ننگ وطن

Generals have bad DNA like a bad dog.
That's why General Bakht Khan, Mir Maddan, Ghaffar Khan, Musa Ben Abi Ghassan die but in pak army generals all they got are Mir jaffars.

Tipus and siraj-uddaulad die, General are busy with their general Rani's.

These foreign universities are recruiting grounds for the foreign agencies.

We don't need them.
There’s no hope for this poster, upon further examination…

1673031363568.jpeg

We don't need them.

No need to use Pakistani universities as a breeding ground for foreign agencies when you have both the PA and ISI already on "retainer" - right ?

Pakistan should welcome all foreign investments in univerisities in Pakistan than can impart STEM based course.. Education is what Pakistan's need right now..

We don't need them.
Students in India and Pakistan are still moving out for greater opportunities. These universities will just accelerate that process but with lower cost to your budget. That means, more lower middle class will move out.

Back
Top Bottom