What's new

Yak 130 advance trainer + light attack aircraft

why ? o_O you said oscar bro said it ? :blink: or you lied :woot: ? ! ! aaahha:rofl:
anyway we have Mig35 option too :azn:
No i am not lying,he really said that in some thread.
Lets not drag this further :cheers:

you can say anything to satisfy your Ego , at least our bird fly :bunny::bunny::bunny:
haan aur hamara toh museum main rakha hua hai :lol:

images

on operational capability,both are similar :enjoy:
and why it isnt inducted so far..........bcoz we have different doctrines.........we induct once the product matures like USA and you induct and develop it further......

haan aur hamara toh museum main rakha hua hai :lol:

images

on operational capability,both are similar :enjoy:
and why it isnt inducted so far..........bcoz we have different doctrines.........we induct once the product matures like USA and you induct and develop it further......

well if the inductions of LCA go with same pace , i think that after years we might see some in museum :enjoy:
ek do museum mai rakhne se museum ka business badhe ga :victory:

well if the inductions of LCA go with same pace , i think that after years we might see some in museum :enjoy:

I am planning to buy one since they have to be sold for dust price. May be I will crack a deal to get 1 on 1 free. :lol:

apna product hai,zaroorat padi toh speed of induction badha bhi sakte hain aur kama bhi sakte hain.......

agar business ki baat hai toh apne govt ko bolo,waise bhi koi kharid nahi raha :lol:

I am planning to buy one since they have to be sold for dust price. May be I will crack a deal to get 1 on 1 free. :lol:

do they offer free home delivery ? :rofl:

apna product hai,zaroorat padi toh speed of induction badha bhi sakte hain aur kama bhi sakte hain.......

agar business ki baat hai toh apne govt ko bolo,waise bhi koi kharid nahi raha :lol:

doesnt matter first we have to save some for our own Airforce :D than we will think about selling , for now KSA is interested in JFs;

Back
Top Bottom