What's new

Ya’alon (Isreali Defence Minister) : I would prefer Islamic State to Iran in Syria

You will always shift blame.
Who is "shifting blame", exactly?

This is a common characteristic of people like you. America is a bully and has been involved in all recent senseless conflict. This you will not understand until US disappears from the world map.
If you'll take your blinders off for a moment, consider that you need not believe in what I write or what the U.S. gov't says, that there's independent information on this matter.

For example, I've been reading The Arabs at War in Afghanistan, mostly written by Mustafa Hamid, one of the primary Arab actors in the Afghan-Soviet and Taliban wars, and co-authored by an Australian counter-terrorism policewoman and academic. Hamid has first-hand knowledge of Taliban funding and training matters from the 1980s to 2001. After 9/11, he was under house arrest in Iran for ten years.

417boB9qe9L._SX317_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

You do have to read with a discerning eye - what Hamid saw with his own eyes and did with his own hands there's likely no better account of, but when he recounts stuff second- and third-hand there's more room for doubt, and "facts" he writes that originate in ideology one can be entirely skeptical of. Nonetheless, some things you may consider eye-openers. For example:
  • America was just an arms supplier to the Afghan rebels while the Saudis "no less than" the Pakistanis were involved with providing money, direction, and training.
  • The leaders of what became the Taliban alienated both the U.S. and Pakistani I.S.I. in the early 1980s.
  • Pakistan's perceived hostility to Israel empowered Osama bin Laden to plot the 9/11 attacks, pretending to the Taliban that Israel was al-Qaeda's target, not the U.S.
Readers who want to open up and stretch their minds should read this book.

I agree iran is worse :)

What Turks, Saudis and Israel say do not matter anymore.

Since they are losing in Syria.

Only winners are afforded to have a say in history. And Iran is the winner here.

The proxies that Turks, Saudis and Israelis wanted to take control of Syria have been discredited and are being militarily and ideologically defeated.

Even the peace process initiated by United States has now recognized this fact.

Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Israel will fall in line, accordingly. All it will take is a three minute call from US. 2 cents a minute.

Woah.. This would be a dumb thing to say even for your average PDF member but coming from a minister... :disagree:

You don't fucking chose between Stalin and Hitler, even if you deem one to be the lesser evil no matter how solid your reasoning is. You just don't. Especially if you are the minister of a country.

You are right , Because Stalin and Hitler are old fashined and have no chance against modern 2016 Erdogan .

It's a shame to see a Turkish member blaming others while his beloved neo ottoman fascist government has provided logistics , fresh recruits , supplies etc for Al Qaeda , ISIS and other international terrorists for 5 fucking straight years .

What Turks, Saudis and Israel say do not matter anymore.

Since they are losing in Syria.

Only winners are afforded to have a say in history. And Iran is the winner here.

The proxies that Turks, Saudis and Israelis wanted to take control of Syria have been discredited and are being militarily and ideologically defeated.

Even the peace process initiated by United States has now recognized this fact.

Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Israel will fall in line, accordingly. All it will take is a three minute call from US. 2 cents a minute.

Yes Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Israel bow down to iran...

Some facts...

Turkey:
- 2nd largest army in NATO (modern army not amateurs like iran army)
- Has own tanks and uav's and othe rmilitary tech (not fakes like iran)
+ more...

Israel:
- Invents and makes the chips and software in EVERY smartphone and computer being sold today, if you don't like Israel you can go live in the caves again... maybe you already do that in iran?
- Best fighter jet pilots in the world.
- Has amazing tank and uav's and other tech.
+ more...

Saudi Arabia:
- OWNs banks in the USA
- Has one of the highest military budget.
- Investing heavily on futuristic cities and living (not in caves like iran)
+ more...

iran is so jelous, you have achieved nothing and all you can talk about is your glorious history with the persians some thousands of years ago.

iran is equal to afghanistan at best.

Truth hurts, I know, now go cry caveman :omghaha:

You are right , Because Stalin and Hitler are old fashined and have no chance against modern 2016 Erdogan .

It's a shame to see a Turkish member blaming others while his beloved neo ottoman fascist government has provided logistics , fresh recruits , supplies etc for Al Qaeda , ISIS and other international terrorists for 5 fucking straight years .

Stop being jelous of Turkey it's not our fault you iranians can only make plastic toy helicopters =

shahed-285-image1.jpg

:omghaha:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom