What's new

"Xtravo Explorer" - the very first web browser by a Pakistani teenager

dr.umer

Reaction score

December 15, 2008

KARACHI : The country's first ever web browser with numerous new options called 'Xtravo Explorer' powered by Internet Explorer runs for information and images faster than the world's all existing such internet tools, including the Internet Explorer of Microsoft, have been built by a Pakistani boy in his teens, Sheikh Imran Ahmed, 19.

Sheikh Imran is a resident of Karachi who still awaits the government's recognition for his remarkable achievement in the field of information technology brightening up Pakistan's image, despite being a developing country, globally. Having the quality to attract the internet addicts with its beta version, soon after the Xtravo's release on the website Jawoco.Com:: Innovative Technology, immediately made the global websites like Free Downloads Encyclopedia - Softpedia stir up to lift it and carry out reviews on it.

The global response to this useful and latest web browser is immense, which is on a daily basis downloaded on a large scale tagging good reviews from its users across the world, who reckon it as a user friendly and easy tool. Its users say that although Xtravo Explorer is powered by internet explorer shell engine, it is comparatively better in performance, which offers at present easy options as compared to other such browsers and is faster than the existing ones.

It provides tab browsing, image grabbing and protects the users from unwanted materials and websites flooding the computer screen at a time of internet use- through its strong capability of blocks pop-ups. Thus ensuring a secure browsing environment for users of all ages.

Xtravo has unique features specifically for web designers, such as the document explorer which assists the webmaster to discover the coding of a webpage while browsing on it and works as a scanner to analyse the pieces that make up a website such as images, text, labels and other code snippets.

Moreover, it enables hassle free uploading of webpages by simply typing ftp.yourdomain.com, which leads to a 100 percent secure standard procedure for transferring files (FTP) area. The browser checks users' subscribed RSS feeds regularly for instant news, downloads and updates which it finds. Besides provides a user interface to monitor and read the feeds as well.

Xtravo's system requirements simply include 10 megabytes (MB) of hard disk drive (HDD), 128 of random access memory (RAM), Net Framework 2 (Compulsory) and Windows Operating System.

good work sheikh sahab..keep it up there....congrats to you..

Its really Coooooooooool mann, I still remeber the first Virus was also made by two Pakistanis, We Pakistanis are really good in being Bad, I hope this time he created some thing really useful and good.

wow great news hope it becomes a major programme used worldwide .

Its really Coooooooooool mann, I still remeber the first Virus was also made by two Pakistanis, We Pakistanis are really good in being Bad, I hope this time he created some thing really useful and good.
Yeah, the first viruses were created by Alvi Brothers.

there is any images of that broser i wana see what a cool boy make..

lol not to mention brought down youtube worldwide :rofl:

lol not to mention brought down youtube worldwide :rofl:

We should do that again by the way... those guys are real assholes. You get death threats on youtube but still they are acting like hijras. Govt needs to fund pakistantube where anti pakistani elements are'nt ruling the entire thing.

Youtube deletes pakistani accounts without stating a reason. Accounts that insult islam and pakistan are allowed to operate with impunity. Youtube might see major trouble in the future for continuing like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
NIce workd done Boy Keep it up...I would like to c some pictures of the browser

its really simple and easy to use.I use it but it wnt let me upload picture.

Good to see a Pakistani explorer.

I think Imran Ahmed must decide to sell this explorer on web,instead of considering it a normal thing to do. I have seen that generally people of our country don't understand the importance of copyrights and other people who have not done anything in their invention try to take credit for nothing.

So Sheikh sahb open your eyes before any webiste owner try to get credit of your work.

PS:i wish he could read this thread:cheers:

^^^^
he has a facebook group, it called Xtravo explorer, and u can talk to him on there and tell him to sell it lol.

We should do that again by the way... those guys are real assholes. You get death threats on youtube but still they are acting like hijras. Govt needs to fund pakistantube where anti pakistani elements are'nt ruling the entire thing.

Youtube deletes pakistani accounts without stating a reason. Accounts that insult islam and pakistan are allowed to operate with impunity. Youtube might see major trouble in the future for continuing like this.

You are 100 % right my Friend, I am a witness to atrocities committed on you by "YOUTUBE JERKS" :rofl::rofl:. and your Retaliation is Natural, Just keep Praying mann, Inshallah people like this guy who made this Xtravo Explorer will bring laurels to Pakistan and you will soon see the Pakistani Influence on International cyberspace and soon Pakistan would be able to counter Indian influence and then NO BODY WILL DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT :partay:

Back
Top Bottom