What's new

Xisha may open to tourists soon

Aside from all the nonsense any tourist ? i do plan on going to the Xinsha Islands, all tourist welcome. :coffee:

Aside from all the nonsense any tourist ? i do plan on going to the Xinsha Islands, all tourist welcome. :coffee:

I think the population of civilian in Xisha is roughly less than 1000. The total land area is about 10 km2. The fishing port in Xisha is gonna create 3 km2 of land from sea. But all in all I don't think the Islands has a very big capacity.

How big is the Maldives?

How big is the Maldives?

Maldives encompass a territory spread over roughly 90,000 square kilometres (35,000 sq mi), making it one of the world's most geographically dispersed countries. Its population of 328,536 (2012) inhabits 200 of its 1,192 islands.

Maldives' capital and largest city Malé, it is about 5.789 km2. Three more islands are part of the city. A commercial harbour is located on Malé Island. It is the heart of all commercial activities in the country.

Malé International Airport is on adjacent Hulhule Island which includes a seaplane base for internal transportation. Several land reclamation projects have expanded the harbour.

Maldives encompass a territory spread over roughly 90,000 square kilometres (35,000 sq mi), making it one of the world's most geographically dispersed countries. Its population of 328,536 (2012) inhabits 200 of its 1,192 islands.

Maldives' capital and largest city Malé, it is about 5.789 km2. Three more islands are part of the city. A commercial harbour is located on Malé Island. It is the heart of all commercial activities in the country.

Malé International Airport is on adjacent Hulhule Island which includes a seaplane base for internal transportation. Several land reclamation projects have expanded the harbour.

Poor Maldives. She'll be the first nation to be submerge when global warming takes it's effect in say 100 years(?) or so.

I think the population of civilian in Xisha is roughly less than 1000. The total land area is about 10 km2. The fishing port in Xisha is gonna create 3 km2 of land from sea. But all in all I don't think the Islands has a very big capacity.

How big is the Maldives?

Chinese invaded in to Hoang Sa Islands of Vietnam, considered as dirty sea pirates ! :smokin:

We are always being united, and when does Vietnam ever build an empire of its own? :coffee:

You forgot about Manchuria and most of lands the east China, Hong Kong, Macau and especially Taiwan today?

Sooner or later, Paracel Islands also will return to its Vietnam motherland.

I was referring the the land area. 'Cause it is only the land area is comparable with Xisha's Yongxing Is. 永兴岛 (2 km2) and the planning fishing port in the Yongle Islands 永乐群岛 (3+km2).

If such a tiny spot of Male can hold more than 100k maybe there is a big future for Yongxing Island and the even bigger fishing port.

Poor Maldives. She'll be the first nation to be submerge when global warming takes it's effect in say 100 years(?) or so.

If sea level goes up Hanoi and Ho chi ming city will become sea parks.

If sea level goes up Hanoi and Ho chi ming city will become sea parks.

No kidding, I though Hanoi, being inland, should have some elevations in its location. But anyway it's all for the better and Hanoi will become the Venice of the East and using man powered boats to save oil.

We will take back Taiwan soon or later, it is just a matter of time. :coffee:

1972 China accepted the conditions of Nixon and Kissinger for that "unchanged geopolicy in region" to get permission of USA join UN. :smokin:

No kidding, I though Hanoi, being inland, should have some elevations in its location. But anyway it's all for the better and Hanoi will become the Venice of the East and using man powered boats to save oil.

If 3 idiot Dam broken, most of area of North-East China, including Shanghai will be under water level and craps and fishes are available on all rural markets in china.

Hanoi is a inland town but it's height above sea level is very limited. Once the sea goes up...... :D

1972 China accepted the conditions of Nixon and Kissinger for that "unchanged geopolicy in region" to get permission of USA join UN. :smokin:

If 3 idiot Dam broken, most of area of North-East China, including Shanghai will be under water level and craps and fishes are available on all rural markets in china.

You should watch your mouth. This has been reported.

FYI fish is available in the market all over China. We have VN fish too.

Hanoi is a inland town but it's height above sea level is very limited. Once the sea goes up...... :D

You should watch your mouth. This has been reported.

FYI fish is available in the market all over China. We have VN fish too.

His post is just answered to your post above, in the same manner as you did.
You admitted that chinese fishermen caught illegally fishes in sea of Vietnam, dirty sea pirates.

Enough quarrels over the sea, let's have some chips along with a Big Mac.

25_99726_2e7962604d4f365.jpg

Back
Top Bottom