What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

I don't know, u tell me. And u need to find out whether any Arab country fund Uygur riots in China?
Anyway i have share the pic in my former post.

There is no brainer. Who can mess with China except USA?

Who is creating the tension in both East China Sea and South China Sea?

Do you think Philippines alone has the gut to face China without the backup from USA?

BTW, the lip service from USA won't save idiots, pushing China into its infuriated mode is not a good idea.

Some mod delet my pic, NICE WORK ~ ! But i just tell u, that pic is very popular in Chinese forum now. Just watch !

Some mod delet my pic, NICE WORK ~ ! But i just tell u, that pic is very popular in Chinese forum now. Just watch !

It was most likely deleted because of the accompanying text, not the pictures. Turkish members have also been banned or their posts deleted for similar comments.

There is no brainer. Who can mess with China except USA?

Who is creating the tension in both East China Sea and South China Sea?

Do you think Philippines alone has the gut to face China without the backup from USA?

BTW, the lip service from USA won't save idiots, pushing China into its infuriated mode is not a good idea.
Okay,Okay this's coz USA ... that's coz USA, is these Uigur terrists r American? Yes u can suspect the USA behind riots, but i just wanna kill all terrists ASAP no mercy in XinJiang, who killed innocents who must burn in the HELL !

It was most likely deleted because of the accompanying text, not the pictures. Turkish members have also been banned or their posts deleted for similar comments.
U do never understand what my feelings now when i shaked by one pic showed 192 deadbody of Chinese innocents lying in the mortuary at last 2009.7.5 XinJiang riot. (I won't explain how i got the pic from inside Police System, Sorry i can't release it coz that pic so easy to provoke all Chinese angry & crazy)

Just one, a poor innocent woman in XinJiang riot:

I only one word: "Find them out and kill them all, who support Uygur terrorist China fight war."

U do never understand what my feelings now when i shaked by one pic showed 192 deadbody of Chinese innocents lying in the mortuary at last 2009.7.5 XinJiang riot. (I won't explain how i got the pic from inside Police System, Sorry i can't release it coz that pic so easy to provoke all Chinese angry & crazy)

Just one, a poor innocent woman in XinJiang riot:

I only one word: "Find them out and kill them all, who support Uygur terrist we fight war."

Beyond the Pass: Economy, Ethnicity, and Empire in Qing Central Asia, 1759-1864 - James A. Millward - Google Books

Foreign tourists in Urumchi today sometimes complain that the city is "too Chinese" in comparison with the Central Asian atmosphere of southern Xinjiang; many believe Urumchi's East Turkestani culture has been erased by Han immigration and architecture. In fact, the Uyghur population and culture in the city today is a relatively recent feature, for Urumchi in its first decades in most respects resembled a north Chinese town, populated primarily by Tungans from Gansu and Shaanxi and Han from many Chinese provinces, in addition to the bannermen.

Han people in northern Xinjiang (Dzungharia) AND Uyghurs are both immigrants. The land was originally Zunghar, and it includes Urumqi. So Uyghurs have no right to claim northern Xinjiang as their homeland or say other people can't move there. The Uyghurs came from southern Xinjiang in the Tarim Basin where they are the majority.

Its impossible for Uyghur separatists NOT to kill other Uyghurs because the majority of police and communist party members in southern Xinjiang (Tarim Basin) are Uyghurs since the majority of the population there is Uyghur. Han immigration occurs mostly in Dzungharia where Uyghurs are also immigrants. The natives there are Zungars who are nearly gone.

Nobody has ever claimed that terrorists use logic or common sense.

Terrorism is an act of desperation; a last-ditch effort by people who feel they have nothing else left to lose.

Nobody has ever claimed that terrorists use logic or common sense.

Terrorism is an act of desperation; a last-ditch effort by people who feel they have nothing else left to lose.

in Quran its mentioned abt the martyrdome in the name of Allah, this is the mis-interepretation of these same brainwashed lunatics. This is how terrorism gets its share of idiots to do its job. for them thats the logic as its the word of God.

am i incorrect ?

in Quran its mentioned abt the martyrdome in the name of Allah, this is the mis-interepretation of these same brainwashed lunatics. This is how terrorism gets its share of idiots to do its job. for them thats the logic as its the word of God.

am i incorrect ?

Quran only says that resisting oppression is justified; it does not condone terrorism or murdering innocents.

The situation here is that the terrorists portray themselves as fighting oppression of Uighur people by Han/Chinese authorities. The only way China can solve this problem is by making sure the wider Uighur population views the terrorists as criminals and the Han/Chinese as their friends. China is an up-and-coming power, with an enormous economy and huge potential for upward mobility for Chinese citizens. The Uighurs need to be convinced that their best interests lie within the Chinese state, and that they can get a fair shake in society.

I know the Chinese government has tried to help the Uighurs, but it's not about what the government does, but how ordinary people interact. It seems that there is a lot of stigma attached towards Uighurs, and they are viewed as the 'untouchables' of society. Every society has this kind of problem where some group is at the social bottom.

Quran only says that resisting oppression is justified; it does not condone terrorism or murdering innocents.

The situation here is that the terrorists portray themselves as fighting oppression of Uighur people by Han/Chinese authorities. The only way China can solve this problem is by making sure the wider Uighur population views the terrorists as criminals and the Han/Chinese as their friends. China is an up-and-coming power, with an enormous economy and huge potential for upward mobility for Chinese citizens. The Uighurs need to be convinced that their best interests lie within the Chinese state, and that they can get a fair shake in society.

I know the Chinese government has tried to help the Uighurs, but it's not about what the government does, but how ordinary people interact. It seems that there is a lot of stigma attached towards Uighurs, and they are viewed as the 'untouchables' of society. Every society has this kind of problem where some group is at the social bottom.

thanks for the reply Sir. cud u plz elaborate on the bold part ? why is it so ? tht too from atheist Chinese, if it were a Christian o Hindu country i cud have understood.

Back
Top Bottom