What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

44728691445_51730026dc_b.jpg

43824829170_0a1a496e89_b.jpg

Last edited:
Powering a new life: Deep in the Kunlun Mountain, over 2,000 Xinjiang people now have access to electricity, thanks to the newly-built power poles and wires that cost nearly 4.85 mln USD

1:

We are much worried of our families in xinjiang, they are last 1 year in prison xinjiang govenment so called education camps, with out any contect.

No need for a guide but guide may help for foreign tourists otherwise there will be difficulty in communication. Even standard Mandarin may not help in many locales, as I experience often.

People mostly like to travel in groups. Even in Taiwan, Mainland tourists travel in groups (and same for Taiwan travelers in Mainland) as they find it more convenient (especially senior tourists -- and most of China's tourists are seniors as they retire quite early).

But I never signed up for a guided tour so far.

@AndrewJin
Yes, right

That year was even before Urumqi opened her first high-speed railway and very first subway.
I hope I could travel again to see a brand new Xinjiang!

And driving across Tianshan Mountains!
Xinjiang is indeed developing rapidly

Very good articles! Thanks for sharing what you have seen.
But I think the westerners don't care about the truths. They don't care about the real needs of Xingjiang people. What they want is to attack and smear the "wicked" commnist government. They always viciously speculate chinese government's every effort of making Xingjiang more safe and prosperous. Be careful they will say you have pitifully fallen into a well-designed trap by Communist party.

Don't snap aggro here, bro. What does Indians have to do with Xingjiang? Pack up your racist thinking. Don't make the situation more mess if you really want Xingjiang to be good.
The double standard of some Western media

this is a very Good journey log,I would like to share it with my friends!
yes, thank you very much.

Minority countries have many preferential policies in China

The stable Xinjiang is a utopia that everyone longs for

China's Xinjiang receives increasing number of tourists

Centenarian Tohti is seen doing craftwork in Yuli County, northwest China's Xinjiang Region, Oct. 16, 2018. Xinjiang received more than 130 million tourists in the first nine months of 2018, up 38.15 percent year on year. (Xinhua/Zhao Ge)

Tourists enjoy scenery in Yuli County, northwest China's Xinjiang Region, Oct. 16, 2018. Xinjiang received more than 130 million tourists in the first nine months of 2018, up 38.15 percent year on year. (Xinhua/Zhao Ge)

A desert road linking Qiemo County and Luntai County is seen in northwest China's Xinjiang Region, Oct. 24, 2018. Xinjiang received more than 130 million tourists in the first nine months of 2018, up 38.15 percent year on year. (Xinhua/Zhao Ge)

A fireworks show is staged for tourists in Qiemo County, northwest China's Xinjiang Region, Oct. 20, 2018. Xinjiang received more than 130 million tourists in the first nine months of 2018, up 38.15 percent year on year. (Xinhua/Zhao Ge)

Tourists taste local date fruits in Qiemo County, northwest China's Xinjiang Region, Oct. 20, 2018. Xinjiang received more than 130 million tourists in the first nine months of 2018, up 38.15 percent year on year. (Xinhua/Zhao Ge)

e10be3f1-9809-40bc-8792-09ff3514cb72.jpg

Tourists take a group photo in Tarim, northwest China's Xinjiang Region, Oct. 24, 2018. Xinjiang received more than 130 million tourists in the first nine months of 2018, up 38.15 percent year on year. (Xinhua/Zhao Ge)

ee4a290e-641d-432e-b4c9-62787d23aba2.jpg

Tourists ride camels in Yuli County, northwest China's Xinjiang Region, Oct. 16, 2018. Xinjiang received more than 130 million tourists in the first nine months of 2018, up 38.15 percent year on year. (Xinhua/Zhao Ge)

http://www.china.org.cn/travel/2018-11/03/content_69863790_7.htm

Last edited:
I would like to go see part's of China such as Beijing especially to go see the Summer Palace. but I also wouldn't mind to go see Xinjiang.
anyways congrats China, I hope your tourism industry continues to grow and get stronger :)

I would like to go see part's of China such as Beijing especially to go see the Summer Palace. but I also wouldn't mind to go see Xinjiang.
anyways congrats China, I hope your tourism industry continues to grow and get stronger :)

Most people are now flocking to the less explored Western regions of China, because traditional places of interest could be rather crowded.

Of course, in terms of cultural-historical tourism, Central and Eastern Mainland China is incredibly rich and probably offers more than what the Western parts could, but, the Western part has numerous natural (as well as man-made) wonders.

Xinjiang is becoming a popular destination for both domestic and foreign tourists. From Taiwan, as well, there has been growing interest to the Western China. When I went to the travel office couple of months back, I saw in the catalog several Xinjiang and Xizhang (Tibet) travel packages.

@haidian

Infra boom in Xinjiang is facilitating this trend.

Urumqi's new railway terminal

Many great tourist sites in Xinjiang, only awaiting more and more tourists.
Scenery in Xinjiang

I have only been to Northern Xinjiang, Tianshan Mountains and Kanas National Park.

Tianshan Mountiains' Heavenly Lake

Kanas National Park at China-Mongolia-Russia-Kazakstan border

Most people are now flocking to the less explored Western regions of China, because traditional places of interest could be rather crowded.

Of course, in terms of cultural-historical tourism, Central and Eastern Mainland China is incredibly rich and probably offers more than what the Western parts could, but, the Western part has numerous natural (as well as man-made) wonders.

Xinjiang is becoming a popular destination for both domestic and foreign tourists. From Taiwan, as well, there has been growing interest to the Western China. When I went to the travel office couple of months back, I saw in the catalog several Xinjiang and Xizhang (Tibet) travel packages.

@haidian
Xinjiang may have the richest tourist resources in China, the western media pulls all stops to make the world believe that Xinjiang is hell on earth but people only find heaven when they personally visit this place.

Xinjiang may have the richest tourist resources in China, the western media pulls all stops to make the world believe that Xinjiang is hell on earth but people only find heaven when they personally visit this place.
True, Xinjiang's diverse landscape puts most countries to shame, no exaggeration.
The only thing Xinjiang does not have is sea.
Other than that, Xinjiang has everything, from big metropolis to glaciers, grassland, desert, lakes.....
I have been lucky having visited some of the countless heavenly places.

@Game.Invade @anant_s @AViet @Götterdämmerung @Maarkhoor @Realtalk108 @powastick et al

33323.jpg

12312.jpg
33.jpg

布尔津-克拉玛依高速.jpg
LOCAL201607080818000273592721921.jpg
19300001285853138744256545248_950.jpg
屏幕快照 2016-12-05 13.54.11.jpg
s's's.jpg

444.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back