What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

What a surprise. I ask myself why chinese have the urge to be killed all over the world or even in their own country... Indonesia, USA (former times), vietnam, Tibet. Whats the problem with u? Most of us act too defensiv. They were treated like a easy target for riotors. Even those no-han ethnics have more rights then us. Why the goverment do this. Why dont u be more aggressiv. It just makes me angry hearing such news again and again...

your comment will provoke users from Turkiye. its actually a fight for east turkishstan? they are not terrorists they are freedom fighters and brave soldiers ready to die in the name of Allah and jehad. down with the occupiers of east turkiestan.

it is not east turkistan. Han were there first. Uighurs are white colonists who are attacking the natives.

The only difference is, these natives have tanks, nuclear weapons and stealth fighters, and the white colonists only have sticks and stones.

What a surprise. I ask myself why chinese have the urge to be killed all over the world or even in their own country... Indonesia, USA (former times), vietnam, Tibet. Whats the problem with u? Most of us act too defensiv. They were treated like a easy target for riotors. Even those no-han ethnics have more rights then us. Why the goverment do this. Why dont u be more aggressiv. It just makes me angry hearing such news again and again...

in Vietnam we killed 150,000 of their civilians as punishment so we're even.

I suppose they get special status over minorities.
I didnt say they do READ

RIP to the Shaheed innocent Muslims.

Solidarity with East Turkmenistan and its people fighting for their rights on their own motherland. :tup:

Someone should support them morally.It is duty of every muslim to fight against oppressors. I dont understand why muslim world is quite over all this ?

Off topic post reported for flame and troll. :wave:

If Mods care to implement rules fairly.

I believe trolling is the intent of this thread, by Indians towards Chinese members.

If anything every Indian should receive an infraction.

Someone should support them morally.It is duty of every muslim to fight against oppressors. I dont understand why muslim world is quite over all this ?

the Uighurs are the oppressors. They are illegal white colonists taking over Han land, thinking that just like Europeans in the Americas, they can kill the natives (Hans, who were there 700 years before them) and take their land.

Their miscalculation was that they're the ones with sticks and stones against tanks, nukes and stealth fighters.

the Uighurs are the oppressors. They are illegal white colonists taking over Han land, thinking that just like Europeans in the Americas, they can kill the natives (Hans, who were there 700 years before them) and take their land.

Their miscalculation was that they're the ones with sticks and stones against tanks, nukes and stealth fighters.

We know who the oppressors are ... lets do a head count now... shall we?

Btw.. whats the deal with the Hans and their never dying love for more land?

Back
Top Bottom