What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Maybe the problem of Uighur for the first place is because China doesn't assimilated them to the population, or at least to try harder to assimilated them to China Population. Look at them, they still stick on their own language, their own culture, etc. Make them look like an alien in China. I guess you should try harder. Learn on how Manchurian become Chinese (not Han, but Chinese, Han is a part of China, just like Manchurian and the others). They assimilated, so they become Chinese. While Uighur still think that they are Native American that preserved in the jungle by your government. Don't make a little different country in your country. Assimilated them, or ready to embrace struggle from them forever.
Haha. Maybe the dutch should have assimilated you?

Chinese people trying to be racist is funny. You are some small, ugly dude with small dic.k and trying to act like a tough guy on the internet. Brazilians will smash your face in if you dare to talk like that in real life.

You said people just let you beat them up without fighting back?

Democracy base on majority rule, majority in China speak Chinese, Uyghur demand China to uphold their right, they should uphold the right of the majority, in public learn and speak the language of the majority, learn to coexist with the majority, majority of Christian Chinese were suppress their belief because of the government crack down, you don't see them go out and butcher innocent people.

@Brainsucker
You know that you are calling for the elimination of an entire ethnic and religious group of over 10 million people. I doubt you would have the guts to say that to someones face in real life.

If religious groups in china enjoyed full religious rights the same as they do cultural rights then the problem would be solved. Unfortunately communism is opposed to religion no matter what anyone claims because communism is based around obedience to the state whereas religion is based upon obedience to a higher being. People will always put more importance on their religion than they do on the rules of the government. This causes competition between the state and religion so the state must destroy religion eventually to become the sole power and authority in the land.

If I'm the ruler, I will pacified by merging all religions into one and to serve China's interest...Christian, Bhudism, Islam all religious people will stay in the same Temple or Musquet, sleep togheter and eat the same sh1t...this call standardization of the religion :D. We Chinese certainly not interested to see Crusaders or any religious fanatics into stir up trouble on our door steps.

If I'm the ruler, I will pacified by merging all religions into one and to serve China's interest...Christian, Bhudism, Islam all religious people will stay in the same Temple or Musquet, sleep togheter and eat the same sh1t...this call standardization of the religion :D. We Chinese certainly not interested to see Crusaders or any religious fanatics into stir up trouble on our door steps.
Thats exactly what your government wants to do so in response people are angry thus causing you more problems and instability. The best way to solve this issue is to do the right thing and allow people to live their lives freely. Its a win win situation for everyone.

This kind of article has an obvious agenda to stir up the tension between China and Islam.

Since the usage of the term "Muslims" and "Islamic" has been greatly sensualized.

When the West invading the Muslim nations, it is labelled as the fight for "freedom" or "democracy".

When China is fighting against the terrorism that threatened its territorial integrity, it is always labelled as the "oppression" against Islam, "violation" of human right, etc.

I hope you stand by this when it comes to Kashmir because the issue is same in wider context that is "terrorism".

This guy is not a Brazilian.

Just think about it, why would a Brazilian attack China over this issue? It makes no sense.

He is very likely a sock puppet account for another member.
You do know that he doesn't have to repeat his governments position right? He can have his own opinion. For you his opinion doesn't make sense because of the political atmosphere you grew up in.

You do know that he doesn't have to repeat his governments position right? He can have his own opinion. For you it doesn't make sense because of the political atmosphere you grew up in.

Why are you making personal attacks against me?

You don't know where I grew up. For your information, I grew up in Hong Kong.

He didn't just "question" China on the issue, he has been handing out racist abuse.

And tell me, why exactly would a Brazilian attack China over this issue? I don't see the logic.
If he is false flagger he will come out in the open sooner or later.
If you dispute what he is saying in the posted related to the thread(not off topic),counter them

He didn't just "question" China on the issue, he has been handing out racist abuse.

And tell me, why exactly would a Brazilian attack China over this issue? I don't see the logic.

Because I'm a human being and interested in global affairs? So you think I should only be interested in Brazilian affairs? That makes sense in your world, I guess. Your countryman called Brazilians monkeys and I retaliated. If you are impartial you should have at least given him a penalty too.

@Brainsucker
You know that you are calling for the elimination of an entire ethnic and religious group of over 10 million people. I doubt you would have the guts to say that to someones face in real life.

Do I propose to kill them? or to bring them to gas chamber? No. I just say that they are a part of Chinese people. So they should live with the other Chinese and assimilate into the society of their country. Not become an Alien in their surrounding. Last time I check, Uighur people are Chinese, so they should join Chinese society and assimilated with them rather than preserved in the jungle.

Why are you making personal attacks against me?

You don't know where I grew up. For your information, I grew up in Hong Kong.
Your right grew up is the wrong word. New phrase: The political atmosphere you live in.

Now answer this question: Why cant he have a different opinion than his government? Why do you think having a different opinion than your government doesn't make sense?

Thats exactly what your government wants to do so in response people are angry thus causing you more problems and instability. The best way to solve this issue is to do the right thing and allow people to live their lives freely. Its a win win situation for everyone.

You Anatolians sure like to see the unforeseen religious war such as Crusaders in the middle age over again in your soil, we Chinese like to take preventive measure not to let such thing happended as far as we're concern. No religions should rule suprem in China or will get ban.

51241153-circa-1250-a-crusader-and-muslim-warrior-in-gettyimages.jpg

Back
Top Bottom