What's new

Xinhua: 5 killed in terrorist attack in diplomatic area in Pakistan's Karachi

Pukhtaray are stupid and gullible..
Anyone can trick them into terrorism..Be it RAW, CIA or a half dead donkey..
Problem is their own stupidity...

The bitter truth nobody dares to say...

You are abusing 1/3rd of your countrymen who voted for PTI and development and progress Of this country and who are the most affected by the scourge of terrorism PTM is just few thousand people fed by raw Raw feeds nds. nds feeds PTM which is nothing but a facade just like tehreek e Taliban Pakistan.

Missing persons active again time to undo all the damage we did in name of appeasement

This sudden surge of attacks means something is up. It could be sign of desperation of the hostile elements since a lot has changed in the past few months, or a new game is at play. What do you guys think is going on?

BLA freaks carried out the 'fidayeen' attack. RAW couldn't have made it's motives more obvious. And parallel blast in Orakzai shows the coordination of both the ethnofascists and radicals. Sounds like they all end up on one string....

Don't forget we are fighting war of survival against
Cia mossad and raw there will be surges off and on. No need to panic don't do want they want us to do which can really dismember this country

The force should be para-military. Let Turks come and train the force or even Chinese. It should be under GHQ supervision and above local politics etc.

My point being this problem has to be sorted out. Forget about India. They will stay sober or else they get a nuclear sandwich. Pakistan has to do something about internal security. PM IK went to China etc to attract inward investment? Tell me who will invest in a country when it's largest city is not safe? What image will this give to Pakistan in China? Are you going to speak to every 1.4 billion Chinese and explain "foreign hands". Fact is people hear this amd they are put off.
lawlessness khatam kar dain sab khud theek hojaye ga!! corruption is the root of all evils! we can create many different force but as long as there is corruption we will see failures loop holes in security! and as long as there is inequality and lawlessness terrorist will find it easy to manupilate our people and recruit them!

5 killed in terrorist attack in diplomatic area in Pakistan's Karachi
Source: Xinhua | 2018-11-23 15:22:30

ISLAMABAD, Nov. 23 (Xinhua) -- At least five people including two policemen were killed on Friday morning in a terrorist attack in the diplomatic area in Pakistan's southern port city of Karachi, police and hospital officials said.

Deputy Inspector General of Police of Karachi South Region Javed Alam confirmed that two policemen and three other unknown persons were killed when a group of terrorists opened fire at them in the diplomatic zone where several foreign missions are located in Clifton area of Karachi.

Around three to four terrorists riding on a vehicle reached the area and started firing and hurled a couple of hand grenades at the police personnel deployed for security of the area.

Director of the Jinnah Hospital Karachi Seemi Jamali told media that overall five bodies and one injured have been shifted to the hospital.

Two of the deceased are recognized as the police personnel, but others are not recognized yet, said the hospital director.

Soon after the gunfire, police, security forces and commandos of Pakistan army rushed to the site, cordoned off the area and launched an operation against the terrorists.

Karachi's police chief Amir Sheikh said at least three terrorists have been killed in the encounter with the security forces. Two suicide jackets were also found from the killed terrorists, the police chief said.

Exchange of fire has been stopped and security forces and police are conducting search operation, the police chief said.

The bomb disposal squad is clearing the area and is diffusing the explosive devices planted by the terrorists, police said.

All roads leading to the diplomatic area have been closed for public and media. A state of emergency has been declared in all the hospitals in the city.

A separatist group, Balochistan Liberation Army, reportedly claimed the attack but there is no official confirmation on it.

Source:http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2018-11/23/c_137626667.htm
dont blam each other we need to unite. defending our guests is code of our lives. chines are our friends.. for friends we can give our live and we take as well. this is how we pakistanis are.. those two policemen defended our respect infront of our chines friends.. RIP

Last edited:
dont blam each other we need to unite. defending our guests is code of our lives. chines are our friends.. for friends we can give our live and we take as well. this is how we pakistanis are.. those two policemen defend our respect infront of our chines friends.. RIP

Yeah man like we gave sanctuary to Bin Laden. Such hospitality!

Don't forget we are fighting war of survival against
Cia mossad and raw there will be surges off and on. No need to panic don't do want they want us to do which can really dismember this country
i got bit idea. india was not ready to open gruo nak ge border and they were forced to open . i think they did this with purpose to create hate in pakistan to stop opening the border from pakistanis side for sikis. after this in pakistan they will be reaction against india ..let see

Yeah man like we gave sanctuary to Bin Laden. Such hospitality!
let me know if you are indian.. then i will come with answer for you. if you are pakistani i will let you go with your stupid question

i got bit idea. india was not ready to open gruo nak ge border and they were forced to open . i think they did this with purpose to create hate in pakistan to stop opening the border from pakistanis side for sikis. after this in pakistan they will be reaction against india ..let see

let me know if you are indian.. then i will come with answer for you. if you are pakistani i will let you go with your stupid question
I am 90% sure it's RAWS retaliation

This video explains it all

Back
Top Bottom