What's new

Xiaomi shows Arunachal is in India at handset launch, triggers anger in China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate i would advice you to wake up from that wet dream world of yours and smell the coffee:coffee:.We are talking about India here not some weak SCS country like Phillipines.Heck,you guys can't even invade and occupy an island as small as Taiwan which has maintained it's sovereignty over the last 65 years:sarcastic:.

India isn't US military might, stop your delusional grandeur. China not Pakistan that India deal with.

I agree, one humiliation is enough for you right? Now let's do peace IF possible.
India-China: Can the humiliation of 1962 repeat itself? - Rediff.com News
India needs to revisit 1962 humiliation for catharsis - The Times of India

Indian trolls are self-paid?
Well you also have your share of utter humiliation when your "invincible" PLA literally got it's a$$ whooped in a brutal way by a supposedly "rag tag" Vietnamese Militia(lol,not even by the real V.P.A. as it was fighting a full fledged war at that time inside the Cambodian border):rofl:!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Vietnamese_War:lol:

India isn't US military might, stop your delusional grandeur. China not Pakistan that India deal with.
Yeah we all know what China can do to us considering it's utter failure in conquering the little island of Taiwan(a country which is provbably 50 times weaker than China:rofl:) over the last 6 decades:blah:!!

Well you also have your share of utter humiliation when your "invincible" PLA literally got it's a$$ whooped in a brutal way by a supposedly "rag tag" Vietnamese Militia(lol,not even by the real V.P.A. as it was fighting a full fledged war at that time inside the Cambodian border):rofl:!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Vietnamese_War:lol:

Yeah we all know what China can do to us considering it's utter failure in conquering the little island of Taiwan(a country which is provbably 50 times weaker than China:rofl:) over the last 6 decades:blah:!!

Anyway China occupy the land of India claim, sure India can use force to take it back. Over 50 yrs India still not use force to reclaim the lost land.

You will get annihilated whether in nuclear or conventional, so don't get hothead with your bigger neighbor.

Are you afraid of taking name of big neighbor? We shall F**K them. I Dare you to do any mischief now. We have removed our biggest weakness of spineless government. New government is more than capable to give you defeating reply diplomatically as well as militarily. You tested our military response in chamur and diplomatic response in Srilanka, Japan, Australia and US. You can rant of forum but cannot do anything else. Now tiny Bhutan also dare you. Man, your days are over. Now behave like an obedient boy else get cornered.

Are you afraid of taking name of big neighbor? We shall F**K them. I Dare you to do any mischief now. We have removed our biggest weakness of spineless government. New government is more than capable to give you defeating reply diplomatically as well as militarily. You tested our military response in chamur and diplomatic response in Srilanka, Japan, Australia and US. You can rant of forum but cannot do anything else. Now tiny Bhutan also dare you. Man, your days are over. Now behave like an obedient boy else get cornered.

The tiny Britain fcked up the Qing Dynasty, but it has anything to do with PRC?

Nowadays I dare you or your Brit master to mess with PRC.

Whether it is Modi or anybody else, India still remains weak in front of China.

Last edited:
The tiny Britain fcked up the Qing Dynasty, but it has anything to do with PRC?

Nowadays I dare you or your Brit master to mess with PRC.

Whether it is Modi or anybody else, India remains weak in front of China.

You can take any consolation. We are doing whatever we want. We kicked you out of srilanka. We are doing that in Bangladesh. We are doing that in vietnam and in Japan , South chian sea. Tiny Bhutan dares you with Indian support. You can simply muster bat. It is our time to dictate the terms. Look our foreign minister shall be in your country and we shall test China killer missile today, I dare your country to raise a voice. Our foreign minister shall give you a befitting reply. We are going to petrol south china sea with US and Japan. We shall explore oil from south china sea. Dare to stop us if you can. We shall show you our power. All of your oil supply shall be cut in Indian oscen. So be obidient and talk of peace. Else you shall be shown your place.

Last edited:
You can take any consolation. We are doing whatever we want. We kicked you out of srilanka. We are doing that in Bangladesh. We are doing that in vietnam and in Japan , South chian sea. Tiny Bhutan dares you with Indian support. You can simply muster bat. It is our time to dictate the terms. Look our foreign minister shall be in your country and we shall test China killer missile today, I dare your country to raise a voice. Our foreign minister shall give you a befitting reply. We are going to petrol south china sea with US and Japan. We shall explore oil from south china sea. Dare to stop us if you can. We shall show you our power. All of your oil supply shall be cut in Indian oscen. So be obidient and talk of peace. Else you shall be shown your place.

lol, just keep dreaming like the way to imagine how your ancestor has invented the nuclear weapons and spacecraft back in 10000BC. :crazy:

lol, just keep dreaming like the way to imagine how your ancestor has invented the nuclear weapons and spacecraft back in 10000BC. :crazy:

Ours is the oldest civilization. If somebody has done that in past, It is us and nodoy else. So get lost. You have nothing to offer in discussion. Look, we just tested China specific missile with our foreign minister on your soil.

This is a much needed catharsis thread for @ChineseTiger1986

The strain of behaving like an ELITE member was getting to him.

Funny way to crack though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom