What's new

Xiaomi redmi vs Samsung a5

A3 A5 A7 2016 models are perfect in all accepts an executive phone in reasonable price

Redmi Note 3 has a significantly more advanced processor - the Snapdragon 650 vs the A5's older, slower and more lower end Snapdragon 410 processor. Think of 400 series as Celeron, 600 series as i3 and 800 series as i5. I've used the Redmi Note 3, the One Plus one, the Amazon Fire phone, a bunch of Moto Gs and Moto Xs and a Samsung S5. If you don't play games - only things that matter are screen size, battery life and speed of the phone. You are better of going with a better processor and 3gigs of RAM. I would look at the Redmi Note 3, the Moto G4 Plus and the Lenovo Zuk 1 (which uses an older but stable 800 series processor). I hope this helps.

Redmi Note 3 has a significantly more advanced processor - the Snapdragon 650 vs the A5's older, slower and more lower end Snapdragon 410 processor. Think of 400 series as Celeron, 600 series as i3 and 800 series as i5. I've used the Redmi Note 3, the One Plus one, the Amazon Fire phone, a bunch of Moto Gs and Moto Xs and a Samsung S5. If you don't play games - only things that matter are screen size, battery life and speed of the phone. You are better of going with a better processor and 3gigs of RAM. I would look at the Redmi Note 3, the Moto G4 Plus and the Lenovo Zuk 1 (which uses an older but stable 800 series processor). I hope this helps.
Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) have Cortex A53 Octa-core processor.

My Samsung Galaxy J7 with 1.5 GB RAM runs graphics-intensive games much better then my ASUS Zenfone 2 with 2 GB RAM.

Once again, specs don't tell you everything. Many smartphones with seemingly good hardware specs really suck at handling heavy loads. Samsung's latest offerings are very well optimized to handle heavy applications.

Last edited:
redme is as good a brand as samsung... go for the one that gives you better hardware for same price.

go for xiaomi.. simply because it gives better value for money.. you get better hardware compared to samsung.. but also keep in mind the after sale service in your city..

A lot of indian in here are supporting Chinese phone but some Pakistani with western heart are doing the opposite.

we can see the reason why Pakistan as a nation is more backward than India right now !!!

A lot of indian in here are supporting Chinese phone but some Pakistani with western heart are doing the opposite.

we can see the reason why Pakistan as a nation is more backward than India right now !!!
nothing to do with western or chinese... samsung is further east than china.. :)
generally chinese unbranded goods have inferior quality... but xiaomi is a good chinese brand.. and getting quite popular in India. Probably xiaomi is not in pakistan so they dont know.

Consider buying Huawei P8 lite. its a good phone with similar specs

1) Samsung is South Korean.
2) Xiaomi isn't in markets in Pakistan so what do we know about it? I've only heard it's name once, that too in a BBC documentary.
3) If phones determine one's views about a country, the end times are nearing.
4) There are more popular Chinese brands in Pakistan, like the Huawei. Which in fact I might buy instead of the same old iPhone.
5) Each and everyone is entitled to their own opinions. It's an open forum after all.

Your belief is problematic.

Samsung is no. 1 smartphone manufacturing brand in the world for some solid reasons. Chinese smartphones have good hardware but they do not touch Samsung.

People just want to try different smartphones and make tall claims about them. I have used/tested smartphones of different brands including products from ASUS, Huawei and Xiaomi. None touch Samsung.

Look at this comparison: http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=7120&idPhone2=7185

Can you tell me which smartphone runs heavy applications better from the two with a glance at their specs? I know from experience which performs better.

Asus phones use Intel processors - Intel is not a big player in the cell phone market. Qualcomm (Snapdragon) > Mediatek (Helios) > Intel

Back
Top Bottom