What's new

Xiaomi redmi vs Samsung a5

Xiaomi are the worst phones in recent years. With battery issues, heating and hanging issues.
Dont even think about them.

guys when in doubt go LG...their FX series is reasonably priced with good specs plus LG is an experienced player of the mobile market...(or try LG's nexus series...my personal fav is LG G4)

Only in China Samsung is poor quality, otherwise its smart phones have best quality compared to other brands.
They don't get it.

I avoid 'Made in China' Samsung smartphones as well. Unfortunately, Pakistani markets are flooded with 'Made in China' products of any brand that should be imported from countries of their origin instead. I would rather import one from Dubai, South Korea or Malaysia.

Last edited:
They don't get it.

I avoid 'Made in China' Samsung smartphones as well. Unfortunately, Pakistani markets are flooded with 'Made in China' products of any brand that should be imported from countries of their origin instead. I would rather import one from Dubai, South Korea or Malaysia.
You are bang on !!:tup:

If you are looking at processors snapdragon processors are almost always better than mediatek processors in terms of performance. Though mediatek processors have always dual sim support or one sim/one micro sd card support in newer phones.

Cores in processors is a misleading term when it comes to mobile chips. Always check the clock speed first before looking at processor cores. For example a quad core processor running at 2.0 ghz will run faster than a octacore running at 1.5 ghz

Having said this I am making this post from a cheap Chinese phone running android kitkat and it runs fine with few problems

Back
Top Bottom