What's new

ہے خاکِ فلسطیں پہ یہودی کا اگر حق ہسپانیہ پر حق نہیں کیوں اہلِ عَرب کا

Firstly, when the Muslims took Jerusalem from Byzantines the first time, the very signs of Jewish existence/lineage in Jerusalem had already been disappeared since long, the city of Jerusalem had been annihilated many times by foreign invasions, the Jews had been dispersed in many regions of world & they were being persecuted in Jerusalem, where once they were in power; then it were the Muslims who relieved the Jews of persecution.
Secondly, the Jewish religion cannot be associated solely with Jerusalem being their land, rather it developed over Middle East region including Jerusalem as well as Egypt. It's not like they own it because it's religiously associated with them. Christians & Muslims have also strong religious associations with Jerusalem & when it comes to religious emotions, you cannot compare the severity.

When did I say European jews? I said jews.

For one basis of Israeli history, land of isareal is the place where the israel lineage started, jews have been in the land of israel even before invaders of espania were even born. You and the op keep trying asking me to read Muslim history in espania, while I am trying to say is that both are different, one has his religion born the area and the other was invited to that area and got it through battle.

The Jews themselves did not take Jerusalem from the Muslims by force, rather it were the British Colonialists who installed them (as Israel) there and empowered them through unconditional support from Europe & USA gradually, to solidify their presence by ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians and occupying their (Palestinians) rightful lands, where they had been living since centuries. So the West, [who later on rewarded the European Jews after commiting heinous crimes (in holocaust) by installing them in Jerusalem], is being taunted by Iqbal here [who was observing the developments in Middle East particularly the occupation of Aleppo & Palestine by the French & the Britishers after First World War]. So, he says that if the Jews have the right over Jerusalem, as being the land of their forefathers, where they were in power thousands of years ago; then why is the claim of the Arabs as rightful owners of Hispania so painful for the West, while Hispania was the land where the Muslims ruled & flourished for 800 years with advancements in economy, education & scientific research establishing a peaceful society based on religious tolerance. How would they feel, if Arab Muslims are installed in Spain with unconditional support from some superpowers, ethnically removing the Spanish from their homes? After all, مسجد قرطبہ, our cultural heritage & centers of knowledge/libraries all over Andalusia need restoration to their former glory!
When did I say European jews? I said jews.

For one basis of Israeli history, land of isareal is the place where the israel lineage started, jews have been in the land of israel even before invaders of espania were even born. You and the op keep trying asking me to read Muslim history in espania, while I am trying to say is that both are different, one has his religion born the area and the other was invited to that area and got it through battle.

Last edited:
When did I say European Jews? I said jews.

Why are the European Jews forming the state there then?

For one basis of Israeli history, land of isareal is the place where the israel lineage started,

That is what the Jewish people claim. Can you please provide me with any empirical evidence?

Would you afford the same right to the Muslim claim of all Prophets being Muslim? Islam was not born in Makkah. Everywhere belongs to us then.

jews have been in the land of israel even before invaders of espania were even born.

And then they left it themselves for Egypt. Then returned a few times, always to be driven out. Can you please tell me how long did the ancient Jews rule what is now Israel and Palestine and how long did the Muslims rule it? Then also tell how long the Muslims ruled Al-Andulus. You can find the Jewish history's time line on the Israeli government's website.

You and the op keep trying asking me to read Muslim history in espania, while I am trying to say is that both are different, one has his religion born the area and the other was invited to that area and got it through battle.

Exactly. You keep saying and that is only it. You provide nothing to back what you are saying.

1) The Jews left that region on their own accord and moved to Egypt. They forfeited whatever ancestral right they had to the land. 2) When they returned they only reclaimed it "through battle". There current state was also born "through battle" and did not have any claim of existence had that not occurred. 3) Were the Jews the only inhabitants of these lands before they left? Please provide empirical evidence. 4) Please also provide empirical evidence that the Jews who reside in Israel today are the direct decedents of the Jews who formed the Kingdom of Israel. 5) Christianity too was born in the exact same region. Please extend the same right to land for our Christian Pakistanis. 6) What is the statute of limitations on ancestral and/or religious claims to any land. I'll have the Hazara community gear up to claim Mongolia and you should surrender your house to the nearest Sikh.

Every Muslim need help these days they are under constant pressure of being nothing.
So help them if it mere help of words.
Thanks

Help by closing our eyes and burying our heads deep in the dirt? Pretty sure that's how we got here in the first place.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom