What's new

ہے خاکِ فلسطیں پہ یہودی کا اگر حق ہسپانیہ پر حق نہیں کیوں اہلِ عَرب کا

Look you're confusing & twisting up the things.
Iqbal is highlighting & praising the fact that the initial message of Guru Nanak was of worship of One God & not of idolatry like Hinduism. And Prophet Ibrahim A.S. being the Prophet of Almighty illuminated the idol-filled household of Azar with the true message of Toheed. It's not that kinda blasphemous analogy which you're trying to bring out of it.

I assure you that I'd not be the one involving in personal attacks. I believe that we can argue in civil manner, while respecting each other's difference of opinions.
I know I lack the capacity to understand illogical things, thank you. for example my puny brain cannot see the likeness between nanank, the founder of sikhi and Hz. Ibrahim a.s, but you and Iqbal could. according to him nanak was noor e ibrahim (no less)

I own a book named bang a dara which contains dozens of gems like this one
View attachment 743037
View attachment 743038

after @krash posted about his transformation, I had decided to go no further but this here jibe of yours provoked me to answer you. but with my luck on PDF you will turn out to be a dupe ID of a mod like that Jaibi person to whom I objected for giving a positive rating to @Joe Shearer for a post in which he had accused Pakistan of terrorism in maqbooza Kashmir. jaibi threatened me with violence, I replied back

along came @krash and deleted my posts and issued me a warning

Location of violating the forum rule.

Learning by Doing Pakistan's Experience with Counterinsurgency: Shuja Nawaz

me: a Pakistan soldier praising an indian for terror accusation

https://defence.pk/pdf/posts/12495637/

krash said: Refrain from personal attacks in the future.

He's comparing Arab history in Hispanics to history of jews in Isreal. For one the land in itself is named after them apart from numerous other historical strongholds that jews have in Isreal that Arabs don't have in espania.

He's comparing Arab history in Hispanics to history of jews in Isreal.

He is right. You do need to read up on Al-Andulus.

For one the land in itself is named after them

What name? Palestine?

apart from numerous other historical strongholds that jews have in Isreal that Arabs don't have in espania.

So numerous that you haven't listed them? Please provide exclusively the historical strongholds that European Jews have in Palestine.

You clearly need to read more about Muslim Golden Age in Islamic Spain & historical strongholds of Muslims there. Also read that who under Visigothic persecution invited the Muslims for attack on Spain.

As far as Jewish right on Jerusalem is concerned, it were not the Muslims who persecuted the Jews, rather the Jews had long lost the power in any part of the world let alone in Jarusalem, when it came under Islamic rule. Infact the Muslims saved the Jews from persecution and gave them religious freedom alongside Christians.
He's comparing Arab history in Hispanics to history of jews in Isreal. For one the land in itself is named after them apart from numerous other historical strongholds that jews have in Isreal that Arabs don't have in espania.

Sunnat e Ibrahimi through light or noor of guidance does not equal new claimants to prophethood.
@doorstar

I don't believe he's likening Guru Nanak with the noor of Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S). He is presenting an analogy while commenting on a exponent of monotheism being born in the house of a polytheist/idol worshiper. It's metered, you have to fill in the gaps.

1620846929036.png

1) The house of idols, though after a while, was still lit up again.

2) (Just like) Ibrahim's (A.S) noor lit up Azar's (Name of Hazrat Ibrahim's polytheist/idol worshipping father) house.

1620847473845.png

3) Rose again the call for monotheism in Punjab.

4) India was awoken by a great man.

That said, I agree with @doorstar's remarks on the persecution of Ahmadis.

Last edited:
That said, I agree with @doorstar's remarks on the persecution of Ahmadis.

Persecution is a very harsh word.

They are lucky to have Pakistan as protectorate.

Such things are hardly tolerated anywhere else in the Muslim world.

ہے خاکِ فلسطیں پہ یہودی کا اگر حق
ہسپانیہ پر حق نہیں کیوں اہلِ عَرب کاView attachment 742643
might is right brother.

sulking gets you no where.
you will be pitted at best or mocked mostly.

on lighter note, go try taking Haspania back. all GCC and non GCC together along with pretend Arabs from Pakistan.

You clearly need to read more about Muslim Golden Age in Islamic Spain & historical strongholds of Muslims there. Also read that who under Visigothic persecution invited the Muslims for attack on Spain.

As far as Jewish right on Jerusalem is concerned, it were not the Muslims who persecuted the Jews, rather the Jews had long lost the power in any part of the world let alone in Jarusalem, when it came under Islamic rule. Infact the Muslims saved the Jews from persecution and gave them religious freedom alongside Christians.
I'm not saying that Arabs don't have history in espania, what I'm saying is that "Jewish claim on land of Israel is not equivalent to Arabs claim on espania".my argument is against the premise in that poetry where Arab claim on Hispania is being presented as rebuttal to Jewish claim.

I never said anything about persecution of jews by anyone.

Last edited:
i guess Alama iqbal wrote this for Palestinians

6.GIF
7.GIF

Afsos, Sad Afsos Ke Shaheen Na Bana Tu
Dekhe Na Teri Ankh Ne Fitrat Ke Isharat

Alas, you did not become a falcon;
Your eye did not perceive the directives of Nature.

Taqdeer Ke Qazi Ka Ye Fatwa Hai Azal Se
Hai Jurm-e-Zaeefi Ki Saza Marg-e-Mafajat!

It is the eternal decree of the Judge sitting in Judgement on destinies—
That weakness is a crime punishable by death.

He is right. You do need to read up on Al-Andulus.

What name? Palestine?

So numerous that you haven't listed them? Please provide exclusively the historical strongholds that European Jews have in Palestine.
When did I say European jews? I said jews.

For one basis of Israeli history, land of isareal is the place where the israel lineage started, jews have been in the land of israel even before invaders of espania were even born. You and the op keep trying asking me to read Muslim history in espania, while I am trying to say is that both are different, one has his religion born the area and the other was invited to that area and got it through battle.

Iqbal's life was of transformation and evolution. Iqbal of before and after Europe are virtually two different persons with regards to pretty much everything, including his poetry, philosophy, and religious views. He did discover Rumi just before he left for Cambridge. His views kept evolving after that as well. He acknowledged this and his mistakes himself.

ps: You don't need anyone's permission to post anything, least of all myself. Please keep it civil and within the forum rules and I'm sure no one will have any problems with it.

No one and nothing is above questioning. If you don't question it how do you know its reality, one way or the other? Stop the toxic censorship. If you believe in something this strongly then I'm sure you must know enough about it to have no problems defending it.
Every Muslim need help these days they are under constant pressure of being nothing.
So help them if it mere help of words.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom