What's new

ہے خاکِ فلسطیں پہ یہودی کا اگر حق ہسپانیہ پر حق نہیں کیوں اہلِ عَرب کا

That is something you need to tell God. He advocates for it not me.

When is the burning virgin event planned in your village?
don't waste your time, lots of people on PDF are morally bankrupt. Whatever is happening in Palestine right now isn't just a religious but also human rights issue.

Allah na kary but if Pakistan gets invaded then you will see these same people will claim how it was our own fault for being occupied.

They already claim that the country is nothing but occupied mullah land to liberate

who was it that tried to help Pakistanis in 71 against indian agression in E.Pakistan?
was it your muslamic rohigyas and bengalis or "kafir" Burmese?
You had the weapons and military to do the job and institutions for planing and fighting the war in 65,71.
what palestine and kashmiri had : stick and stones ?
Have some wise brains Muslims and choose the brotherhood.
he is quoting Iqbal, one of the most illogical, inconsistent and self-contradictory persons ever.
Yoy are judging Sir Iqbal on your on merits.
Have some sh@me

I'll deal with your illiterate rants once I get permission from the forum leaders to whom I have sent 3 requests
Get yourself isolated,
may be your brain get the time to heal it self.
@krash I need permission (lest I reawaken my stalker) before I go any further with this
Get your fact correct and have some nice language before you unlock your awakened stalker.lol

he is quoting Iqbal, one of the most illogical, inconsistent and self-contradictory persons ever.

Iqbal's life was of transformation and evolution. Iqbal of before and after Europe are virtually two different persons with regards to pretty much everything, including his poetry, philosophy, and religious views. He did discover Rumi just before he left for Cambridge. His views kept evolving after that as well. He acknowledged this and his mistakes himself.

ps: You don't need anyone's permission to post anything, least of all myself. Please keep it civil and within the forum rules and I'm sure no one will have any problems with it.

Get yourself isolated,
may be your brain get the time to heal it self.

Get your fact correct and have some nice language before you unlock your awakened stalker.lol

No one and nothing is above questioning. If you don't question it how do you know its reality, one way or the other? Stop the toxic censorship. If you believe in something this strongly then I'm sure you must know enough about it to have no problems defending it.

Last edited:
Read about Al-Andalus and Islamic religious, cultural & historical heritage there!
Jews have historical, cultural, religious and ancestral heritage in the land of Israel, there is no logic which can equate both claims

It's interesting to see you ignoring the fact that it were majorly the Muslim countries, who sent aid to Pakistan in all wars with India, whereas our powerful allies whom we'd good relations with, based on mutual interests; backed out cunningly.
who was it that tried to help Pakistanis in 71 against indian agression in E.Pakistan?
was it your muslamic rohigyas and bengalis or "kafir" Burmese?

for example my puny brain cannot see the likeness between nanank, the founder of sikhi and Hz. Ibrahim a.s, but you and Iqbal could. according to him nanak was noor e ibrahim (no less)
are prophets not source of motivation and examples to emulate as set by God?

along came @krash and deleted my posts and issued me a warning

Location of violating the forum rule.

Learning by Doing Pakistan's Experience with Counterinsurgency: Shuja Nawaz

me: a Pakistan soldier praising an indian for terror accusation

https://defence.pk/pdf/posts/12495637/

krash said: Refrain from personal attacks in the future.

Actually, I only deleted that one post. And only gave you a soft warning for it. Almost a year ago......

Back
Top Bottom