What's new

ہے خاکِ فلسطیں پہ یہودی کا اگر حق ہسپانیہ پر حق نہیں کیوں اہلِ عَرب کا

I've made my point perfectly clear, if you go through the entire thread i.e. In order to defend our causes, we Muslims have to rise as a United Front, coming out of our internal rifts, discords & divisions, elevating above the nationalities of Arabs, Turks, Iranians or Pakistanis etc., when and where needed!
they never have in their entire existence. stop making up fantasies unless you want me to post real history (as well as a video of them honoring surrendra teli)

So, everyone! instead of peddling & highlighting your individual narratives of divisions between Muslims like Palestinians don't speak up enough for Kashmiris, Arabs don't speak up enough for Kashmiris or Palestinians, Pakistanis don't speak up enough for Uighurs etc., it is requested to see the real context intended in the post i.e. the awakening the Islamic حمیت & غیرت for our common causes by uniting as ONE FORCE, wherever needed.
I've made my point perfectly clear, if you go through the entire thread i.e. In order to defend our causes, we Muslims have to rise as a United Front, coming out of our internal rifts, discords & divisions, elevating above the nationalities of Arabs, Turks, Iranians or Pakistanis etc., when and where needed!

Thats what i meant, other than china, there's no country that is willing to support pakistan interest.
yeah i agree paksitanis should do same too . no need to dry like babies for others . let them die .they should take care own .

That may be your agenda of hatred, clearly not mine!

I have already stated that the nations have to form alliances to survive based on their common national interests & not religious ideologies but still it cannot be denied that the common interests of all the Muslim Countries are being compromised severely because of the kind of hatred and division among them, the likes of you are rooting for, promoting the idols of nationalities above each & everything up to extreme toxic limits.
Muslims need to stand United, if they don't want to be exterminated individually & at the same time getting ridiculed & victimized in the West.
Translation: Pakistan/Pakistanis can go to blazes. we are pan-islamists (but disagree on who a Muslim is), we have delusions of ruling the globe. it is all or nothing.

we love terrorist of the world be they rohingya or Palestinians but despise Pakistanis of any religion/mazhab/sect

thanks muchly for answering sawaal gandham with jawab channa

That may mean your hometown. The tribal mindset of yours at display is evidence enough as to why South Punjab has not seen any significant human development in 2000 years.
upper punjab can eat our budget but no one take our thoughts . tell me please how a south punjab guy been treated by arabs lets say ? trash ?
Translation: Pakistan/Pakistanis can go to blazes. we are pan-islamists (but disagree on who a Muslim is), we have delusions of ruling the globe. it is all or nothing.

we love terrorist of the world be they rohingya or Palestinians but despise Pakistanis of any religion/mazhab/sect

thanks muchly for answering sawaal gandham with jawab channa
living in fantasy world of naseem hijazi .

Ain't that the same fantasy land of General Akhtar Abdul Rahman! No?
Muslims need Unity! Period.
Why's that so difficult to understand?
upper punjab can eat our budget but no one take our thoughts . tell me please how a south punjab guy been treated by arabs lets say ? trash ?

living in fantasy world of naseem hijazi .

It is your thoughts that keep you enslaved not your actions or lack of it. The selfish thought process that scars your societal problems is evident in your projection of world reality.

It is your thoughts that keep you enslaved not your actions or lack of it. The selfish thought process that scars your societal problems is evident in your projection of world reality.
and i am more comfortable as i know no one will come to save my country . pelestneians are good to be indian lovers and pakistan haters . only pakistanis dont know it as pakistan is MAMOO of ummah ka chummah

and i am more comfortable as i know no one will come to save my country . pelestneians are good to be indian lovers and pakistan haters . only pakistanis dont know it as pakistan is MAMOO of ummah ka chummah

No one will come save you. Some may come save the country you were born in like they came before but none would come save you. You are not entirely wrong.

Why would anyone help you when you cannot help yourself? How many crimes nationalism solved for Seraikistan yet? You are still dependant on travelling fekirs to stop you from devouring each other while stoning women to death.

No one will come save you. Some may come save the country you were born in like they came before but none would come save you. You are not entirely wrong.

Why would anyone help you when you cannot help yourself? How many crimes nationalism solved for Seraikistan yet? You are still dependant on travelling fekirs to stop you from devouring each other while stoning women to death.
no one was came to save us not even they feel our pain in fact they were laughing on us ; :rolleyes1:

no one was came to save us not even they feel our pain in fact they were laughing on us ; :rolleyes1:

Don't you laugh at Muslims all day yourself? Or other tribes laugh at your Indus Priest King?

The most hideous irony of yours is the excuse of nationalism in a country born out of religious reality which sprang in the deserts of Arabia.

Don't you laugh at Muslims all day yourself? Or other tribes laugh at your Indus Priest King?

The most hideous irony of yours is the excuse of nationalism in a country born out of religious reality which sprang in the deserts of Arabia.
well now we learnt that ummah ka chumma is chooran and not reality . anyhow you guys can teach a lesson to israel by burning rickshaw tomorrow . :lol:

well now we learnt that ummah ka chumma is chooran and not reality . anyhow you guys can teach a lesson to israel by burning rickshaw tomorrow . :lol:

That is something you need to tell God. He advocates for it not me.

When is the burning virgin event planned in your village?

I'd suggest you to remove the DP of that Man of Steel, whose portrait was present in the homes of Kabul & Sirinagar for his great efforts for the Muslims of the region under occupation, be it Afghanistan, Kashmir or Central Asian Muslim States. Because, clearly you've outgrown yourself from the chooran he died for!
well now we learnt that ummah ka chumma is chooran and not reality . anyhow you guys can teach a lesson to israel by burning rickshaw tomorrow . [emoji38]

Back
Top Bottom