What's new

WW-III : What will be the flash point to trigger the WW-III?

What will be the flash point to trigger the WW-III

• South China Sea

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Middle East

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • India Pakistan Conflict Zone (Kashmir)

Votes: 21 43.8%
  • Anywhere else

Votes: 3 6.3%

• Total voters
Has anyone ever thought WW III might not be fought with physical weapons and all out open war?? And that it already has begun.

Melanie’s eyes look scary ...even though she is smiling, her smile does not reach her eyes.

Trump looks like a jackass as usual

I found this interesting:

I read an article Where Netanyahu declares that he will take over the Jordan Valley....Jordan is fairly new but it was known as Greater Shaam before

Relax, guys. While parity between the US and Russia in nuclear weapons exists - there will be no WW3.
But in future we have some options.
For example - US develops weapons dozens times more powerfull then nukes with unstoppable delivery means and risks to attack Russia. 1) Russia is destroyed, all other countries swear eternal allegiance to the United States. 2) Before attack Russia shows it has the same or more powerfull weapoms - no attack (new parity). 3) New US weapons destroyed the whole world.
So - I think strategic parity is the only insurance from WW3.

Stop that. We aren’t going to be nuking you guys unless you or one of your neighbors does something extreme first.

You ought to be more worried about the number of Russian citizens who leave for the West every year. Someday we are going to snap our fingers and 44% of your remaining young ethnic European population are going to be like the Hong Kong protestors.

Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 8.46.05 PM.jpg

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2019/04/04/record-number-of-russians-want-to-emigrate-gallup-a65092

Record Number of Russians Want to Emigrate

“...A record one-fifth of Russians would like to leave the country if they could, a threefold increase from five years ago“

Last edited:
Let's discuss that from where, the WWIII might start?
1. South China Sea (US teaming up with it's allies in South China Sea and provoking China by attack on it's navy)?
2. Middle East ( 2 or 3 Arab countries joining for offence or defence against Israel?
3. War on Kashmir?
4. Any other place ( Probably by direct conflict b/w USA and Russia on major Cyber Attack etc)?
Point 2....lol .... they are best mates

Has anyone ever thought WW III might not be fought with physical weapons and all out open war?? And that it already has begun.

As a matter of fact, @GALACTIC PENGUIN has recently published a paper, related to the Third World War, that indeed was fought in a combo with WWII right after the official end in September 1945.

This war has not only "already begun" but already ended as well!

Here a small interesting excerpt:

Worse, as the Nipponese would not only be militarily defeated by what was regarded as the barbarian Europeans (U.S.), forcing it to surrender all its directed energy weapons and near-space airship platforms to the U.S. victor, thus allowing the U.S. military junta to achieve the first world conquest by the 1947s, but also endure a full colonization and brainwashing with the same psychotronic weapons the Nipponese had initially intended to use to defeat the Europeans!

In short, to achieve the first ever world conquest, the probability were of 1/4 chance by remaining peaceful, 1/4 by striking North i.e. the Soviet Union, 1/4 by striking South i.e. the Allies. The worse possible path was to pick a fight with the Chinese indomitable colossus, that ultimately brought the Empire of Japan to its knees in September 1945 (1/16 probability)!

Read more below:

Showa: The Fate Of Homo SS V1.0a

:enjoy:

200w_d-gif.459351

:cool::smokin:8-)
cool_thumb.gif

Relax, guys. While parity between the US and Russia in nuclear weapons exists - there will be no WW3.
But in future we have some options.
For example - US develops weapons dozens times more powerfull then nukes with unstoppable delivery means and risks to attack Russia. 1) Russia is destroyed, all other countries swear eternal allegiance to the United States. 2) Before attack Russia shows it has the same or more powerfull weapoms - no attack (new parity). 3) New US weapons destroyed the whole world.
So - I think strategic parity is the only insurance from WW3.

Why do you think that the WW3 can only happen or start between Russia and USA. I mean i am not saying that it will happen but it can happen without these two countries. Btw i do believe that a big war is imminent and is around the corner. And it might not involve both of these two countries. That is my humble opinion though.

According to the Holy Books, the height is the Armageddon war.

According to many prophecies, WW3 is started in Libya, Egypt, and Syria which is already happened.

Then continued with other conflicts at somewhere else, currently USA-China trade war.

It was said despite the war locations are different, but it's a single conflict, a single package.

Because it's one purpose.

And the aggressor is the USA.

Stop that. We aren’t going to be nuking you guys unless you or one of your neighbors does something extreme first.

You ought to be more worried about the number of Russian citizens who leave for the West every year. Someday we are going to snap our fingers and 44% of your remaining young ethnic European population are going to be like the Hong Kong protestors.

View attachment 578946

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2019/04/04/record-number-of-russians-want-to-emigrate-gallup-a65092

Record Number of Russians Want to Emigrate

“...A record one-fifth of Russians would like to leave the country if they could, a threefold increase from five years ago“
I think there are far lesser % of white population in USA, than in Russia. So you will become like South Africa in 2-3 generations.
Nobody believes in words and agreements of USA because you change or deny them everyday. The only reason why USA do not nuke Russia - is because Russia will destroy USA in retaliation. That is why Russia will spend money on nuclear arsenal, despites of bad economy.

Why do you think that the WW3 can only happen or start between Russia and USA. I mean i am not saying that it will happen but it can happen without these two countries. Btw i do believe that a big war is imminent and is around the corner. And it might not involve both of these two countries. That is my humble opinion though.
Because without 2 leading military powers it will not be World War, just local conflict.
I am all for Russia do not take part in WW3 because we were the main victims of WW1 and WW2.

Back
Top Bottom