What's new

Wuhan out of Coronavirus Quarantine-: 'Please learn from Wuhan's mistakes'

I will just say this to you that it was purely luck. The reason that nature has chosen China was the ability of Chinese to take matters seriously. I myself appreciate and believe it. God forbid, instead of China, if India or any other nation would have been chosen than from basics such as understanding symptoms to sequencing of the virus and uploading would have become impossible. :)
regards
I think of this as a punishment for the mankind from animal kingdom. All it needs is an entry point to set it off.

The better medical service human beings get, the less likely they will learn from such mistakes. Bird flu didn't stop them from eating chicken. SARS didn't stop them eating exotic animals. MERS didn't stop them raising camels. Swine flu didn't stop them eating pork. Why would this time be any different?
:rofl::rofl: funny but true:-"Bird flu didn't stop them from eating chicken. SARS didn't stop them eating exotic animals. MERS didn't stop them raising camels. Swine flu didn't stop them eating pork."

Back
Top Bottom