What's new

Wuhan market had role in virus outbreak, that's clear but more research needed: WHO

Yup the world calls it the wuhan chinese virus instead of manado indonesian virus.

I say deal with it hhhhhhhh
virus start from wuhan and china should take responsibility now if they want damage control . just ignoring it is not the answer . sure world should ban wet markets all over globe but its not mean we can ignore virus started from china .

So, I post those video and many has realized it Indonesian who eats bat more than Chinese. Their opinion changes. :enjoy:
we may blame Indonesia if virus start from there sir . virus is started from Wuhan china how can we blame Indonesia even if they eat it ?

virus start from wuhan and china should take responsibility now if they want damage control . just ignoring it is not the answer . sure world should ban wet markets all over globe but its not mean we can ignore virus started from china .

we may blame Indonesia if virus start from there sir . virus is started from Wuhan china how can we blame Indonesia even if they eat it ?

Really, China is a victim and not spreader. If US plant virus in Pakistan and Pakistan is first to declare the epidemic. Are you going to use what you preach on yourself?

November 2019 and he has the virus? Wow... Never travel to China.. So how he got it in November 2019 even before China? Maybe this US mayor take a million dollar from President Xi and spew these nonsense. Hope this explanation helps you sleep better...

You want to know what is more freaky? In New York, over 60% of people tested positive for or died from COVID were in lockdown at home, who never went out and never met people. They were literally in isolation and when they got sick, they got admitted into hospital and DIED from COVID-19. How strange is that?

This is weird!

Maybe the virus was already inside their body.

Because of the lockdown, they rarely exposed by the sunlight, and that is probably how the virus suddenly appears because their immunity is falling.

Or maybe, it's from the food.

Food processing plants are mostly already contaminated.

Or the scariest thing is... from the rat in the sewer who sneak into their apartments.

Really, China is a victim and not spreader. If US plant virus in Pakistan and Pakistan is first to declare the epidemic. Are you going to use what you preach on yourself?

November 2019 and he has the virus? Wow... Never travel to China.. So how he got it in November 2019 even before China? Maybe this US mayor take a million dollar from President Xi and spew these nonsense. Hope this explanation helps you sleep better...
we have never see any human involvement yet . i see things simple sir . virus was transferred from animal to human in wuhan and china tried to cover it until its outbreak . if early day china controlled it world have better place today .

yup you did the cover-up since november

October to be precise.

we have never see any human involvement yet . i see things simple sir . virus was transferred from animal to human in wuhan and china tried to cover it until its outbreak . if early day china controlled it world have better place today .

How could you explain the Group A then?

How could you explain the Group A then?
explain to me why in all the world, wuhan gets first. ????

QUOTE="Menthol, post: 12314773, member: 186478"]October to be precise.
[/QUOTE]
I actually want to claim it as early as August.

Facts are presented to you. If you still want to be in denial and I am not in position to correct you. I just present the truth. US is the one who spread Covid-19 and they never reveal the spread of this virus until China announced to the rest of the world. China is a victim and US is the reason for so many problems in this world.

Your reason are absurd too. You explain China to fully understand this NEW VIRUS in a 1-2 months time when they never encounter this thing before.? You expected China to know how to deal with covid-19 when they is not even a textbook telling how covid-19 behaves and how covid-19 transmit.

Now you know how it transmit and how it killed. All thanks to Chinese who took most of the damage and study thiss virus before passing you the knowledge on how to deal with it.

You expect someone who drive an automatic car his whole life and expect him to fully how to grasp a manual car in a day familiar program? Are you asking too much?

Same as you demand China to immediate deal with a new virus nobody tells you how it behaves and transmit.

explain to me why in all the world, wuhan gets first. ????

QUOTE="Menthol, post: 12314773, member: 186478"]October to be precise.

China never is the first to get it. China just be the first to declared a epidemic. The virus has already spread in US and American decide to keep quiet about this virus.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/03/health/flu-week-52/index.html

The so called super influenza is covid-19 which covered up by American as super influenza in late 2019.

Last edited:
CCP tried hard to make it look US planted by shilling $$ on dubious media, making outrageous claims but people are not stupid.

Facts are presented to you. If you still want to be in denial and I am not in position to correct you. I just present the truth. US is the one who spread Covid-19 and they never reveal the spread of this virus until China announced to the rest of the world. China is a victim and US is the reason for so many problems in this world.

China never is the first to get it. China just be the first to declared a epidemic. The virus has already spread in US and American decide to keep quiet about this virus.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/03/health/flu-week-52/index.html

The so called super influenza is covid-19 which covered up by American as super influenza in late 2019.
both USA and china are blaming each other to whom we should believe ?

both USA and china are blaming each other to whom we should believe ?
Did US send drone and killed innocent Pakistani, ignoring local law? Did China ever infiltrated Pakistan land and killed Pakistanis with drone attack?

Hope that answer your question.

Chinese are more dubious, we don't even know how many died there.
Yup right! Like Iraq WMD, US words shall be taken more with a pinch of salt.

Did US send drone and killed innocent Pakistani, ignoring local law? Did China ever infiltrated Pakistan land and killed Pakistanis with drone attack?

Hope that answer your question.

Yup right! Like Iraq WMD, US words shall be taken more with a pinch of salt.

we can not compare oranges with apples sir . i did not say USA is saint but here we have some other case .

Back
Top Bottom