What's new

WT20: Strong words for Pakistan on Raina's Twitter page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raina blames nephew for 'Pak shameless' tweet

Suresh Raina [ Images ] created a furore on a social-networking site when he called Pakistan "shameless" before deleting the offending tweet and clarifying that it was a prank by his nephew.

"Ek do din late gaye ghar !!!! Woh bhi besharam ki tarah Gaye... Bye bye Pakistan!!!!" [they went home a couple of days late, and that too shameless] read a post from Raina's Twitter account on Thursday, referring to Pakistan's ouster from the World T20 after their loss to Sri Lanka in the semi-finals.

Raina apologised on Friday, saying his nephew used his phone to post the message.

"Smart phones r dangerous. Discovered it last night after my nephew posted random tweets. I'm a sportsman and would never disrespect," he wrote.

"Though I already deleted it, I felt its better to clarify. To all those who r upset, I'm sorry. I'm not one to show disrespect," Raina added.

Users on Twitter were quick to spread the message, with several Pakistan cricket fans condemning the Indian all-rounder's action.

Harish Kotian

Raina blames nephew for 'Pak shameless' tweet - Rediff.com Cricket

Raina shouldnt had said that.... However what he said was nothing compared to what pakistani players spoke about india.... (not indian cricket team but to india).... Shahid afridi comment was the most low level comment. I know he had pressure to say that but he went over board and called india small heart.... Specially shahid afridi dissapointed not only me but pakistan.... He at times act like kid. He gets retire many time and comes back again.... (not a problem) but please check his behaviour on pitch.... He chewed cricket ball (may be for spot fixing where people bet weird things and if it comes true they get money) and after chewing the ball he said he done it for the country (now thats stupid).... Just after chewing the ball PCB gave him award for it.... (a shocker which proves it was planned by PCB to earn quick money by spot fixing).... Also u must have seen the guy naveed and others how were they laughing and giggling when afridi chewed the ball.... Thats not it.... Afridi done it in past too.... He went on pitch and scratch the pitch by his shoes right front of empires and world to make pitch helpful for spinners.... Afridi seriously had brain problems for sure.... Yes i know that he does it on behalf of PCB but he making joke out of himself. Recently he called a pak wicket keeper (who ranaway in uk but came back) as childish brain.... Honestly its afridi who is childish brain.... Thats not it.... Afridi done many stupid things in ground. if u want list than i will give u the list.... i remember one more where afridi stand on a cricket ball and scratching it with shoes spikes.... What about AK47 incident? Afridi will be remembered for fastest century and stupid things like chewing ball.... About azharrudin i will say he got banned and the banned was on him throught his cricketing life.... With him ajay jadeja too was banned and the ban never got lift.... Unlike pakistani players who gets banned for few months or a year and than they back on field.... (they help PCB so they get helped and covered by PCB).... Btw what Raina did was totaly wrong. Raina is a deadly batsman who destroyed other teams in few overs.... He should not had said this.... Its a very stupid comment by Raina and i hope he dont bring shame to india.... Am sure BCCI watching him.... And am happy he deleted the stupid comment....
YouTube - Shahid Afridi eating cricket ball, Pakistan vs Australia 5th ODI.flv
YouTube - Shahid Afridi Pitch Tampering - Cricket
Afridi in spotlight over bizarre ball-chewing incident
Who do Pakistan turn to? Pitch-scratching, ball-biting Afridi! | Sri Lanka | Cricket
@ironman its most likely his nephew because the english used in the tweet was stupid.... It was kiddish english so now that makes sence.... In india many uncle and aunties play with their spoiled nephews who are small in age but very smart.... I was wondering way the english was poor.... And now deleting the tweet too makes sence....

Tweet unintentionally covered their part too, wasn't the one completely calculated.

Raina seems to have a special hate for Pakistan, and its understandable. If I was a Kashmiri Pandit I would too.

If a Muslim from Kashmir hates INDIA or even stones our police/IA or kills innocent kashmiris , Pakistanis leave no word in singing his praises.

But if a Kashmiri Pandit talks or tweets about India, its taken as strong words, hate acts, etc !!

Lol burn Pakistani burn, we won last match & got back to home, dissappointed but Proud & Pakistani got beaten by SL & came back to home, disppointed & defeated too !! LOL

Raina said same thing with harsh words... after all Kashmiri Pandit u know

So by yr logic we Kashmiri Muslims should also understandably have a licence of Hating yr Country:lol: think before what u post in an international forum.LOL

Are you nuts?? India is not a HINDU STATE.
Kashmiri muslims are not forced by Indian hindus & non-muslim to abonden valley

Raina ,yes ,we are not talking about a fan,not even a spectator sitting in a stadium but a sportsman.Making faces at the spectators , and exposing your mentality on the internet about the other fellow sports men.

Is that's your respect for the game?

He's not of the class of Sachin or Inzamam.May be you were expecting too much from him.

He walks like a girl ,he talks like a teenage girl.

Are following peoples not sportsmen??

Afridi .... Indians are small hearted peoples ! (After lossing semis in WC 2011)

Sohail Tanveer.... Hindus ki zehaniyat hi aisi hoti hai ! ( After getting kicked out of IPL)

Saeed Ajmal .... Sachin ka wicket lene mei koi pride nahi ....he is near his end! ( After Sachin scored blasting fifty which led foundation of India's win against Pakistan in Asia Cup 2012)

Imran Khan .... I am brought in the way that I should hate India & Indian ( To BBC news)

Don't worry PPL is starting next year.

LOOOOOOLZ hindu veggies were and are still begging Wasim Akram to become India's bowling coach. Look who is choking now. Talk about your current bolwling line up, Zaheer Khan and Irfan Pathan found their way up because of him.

Even Wasim Akram will slap on your face for this comment.

Steve waugh, mark waugh, wasim akram, gary kristen, jaunty rhodes, brain lara have huge respects for indian & love to be here by their own wishes. they consider india as their second home after their own country.

And what a bowling legend like wasim is supposed to do in pakistan where international cricket is taking its last breathes. He is clever enough to make money & fame by using worth of his own talent.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3473654 said:
abe chal, we are ahead of you in world cup, one time champs, one time finalists, two time semi finalists

And You Forget to add something .... ALL FOUR TIMES BEATEN BY INDIA :D

Indian hate for Pakistan drips at every opportunity, Raina is just an ordinary Indian who was born and will die with hatred for Pakistan in his heart. Thats all the haters can do - hate!

For Pakistanis. "If, you stop and look back every time a Dog barks at,you... You will never reach your destination." Arabic proverb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom