What's new

Would Saudi Arabia beat India in a Full Scale War ?

Well, India have more industrial and scientific capabilities such as the defense industry and the missile technology and strong economy with huge population.

If india dare to attack saudia Pakistan will nuke india as we cannot allow indian hindus to take control of our Holy Places

Can Saudi Arabia defeat India? Stupid question because Saudis cant defeat Houthis. Indian army is already used to a more competent adversary in the Pakistani army, so India will very likely(imo)crush Saudi military in a one on one.
You really said what in my brain

I think the one who made this thread either delusional or saudi want to save face after the defeat they got on the hands of Yemenite

We forget that india is already marching towards a civil war, one of their so called states is already in a full blown civil war. A war against KSA would cause india to run towards a civil war!
What propaganda you read? There isn't any civil war.

Why & what context are such no - brainer articles written and shared !

What’s next ? Iceland Vs Papua New Guinea?

Can Saudi Arabia defeat India? Stupid question because Saudis cant defeat Houthis. Indian army is already used to a more competent adversary in the Pakistani army, so India will very likely(imo)crush Saudi military in a one on one.

If Saudi Arabia attacks India Pakistan would join them war would be fought with Saudi money and Pakistani millitry
but why would Saudi Arabia start a war with India

If Saudi Arabia attacks India Pakistan would join them war would be fought with Saudi money and Pakistani millitry
but why would Saudi Arabia start a war with India
Bro, i cant challenge you on this. Saudi $$ + Pakistani military capabilities = serious problem for enemy. Only thing is that soon or later Pakistanis will demand their govt not treat their military like Saudi's mercenary force..

Back
Top Bottom