What's new

Would Pakistan Support a Chinese Bid to Have PLAAF/PLAN stationed at Gwadar?

Would Pakistan Support a Chinese Bid to Have PLAAF stationed at Gwadar?

• Total voters
We would love that move . Please do that asap :) .

Grow up . Eat your cereals on time , re-analyze , re-assess and post .

Let me get this straight. You are telling him to grow up?

In any case, I'm glad you posted. Your "bring it" message only went to show how scared you are of such events taking place.

Grow up . Eat your cereals on time , re-analyze , re-assess and post .
you are the one who needs to grow up and learn to post where you SHOULD post and keep your nose out of other people's business

The bases may become a Possibility if there was a formal " Defence Pact " between China and Pakistan.

As for the " Sovereignty " issue, the Proposed Alliance and Bases would strengthen the Pakistani Sovereignty and not weaken it.

Last edited:
If the Chinese invest heavily into the port, it is natural they earn some 'rights of use'.

Let me get this straight. You are telling him to grow up?

In any case, I'm glad you posted. Your "bring it" message only went to show how scared you are of such events taking place.

What pathetic analytical skills .

you are the one who needs to grow up and learn to post where you SHOULD post and keep your nose out of other people's business

there is no nose here nor other people's business but at your age it is hard to understand .

What pathetic analytical skills .

there is no nose here nor other people's business but at your age it is hard to understand .
uQAaur0.jpg

I would support a chinese presence. Both plaaf and plan at gwadar. And the best thing would be if they announce $8-10B development funds for balochistan and gwadar. And manage them by themselves. Its time for rapid development, the chinese way. Time is short.

I would support a chinese presence. Both plaaf and plan at gwadar. And the best thing would be if they announce $8-10B development funds for balochistan and gwadar. And manage them by themselves. Its time for rapid development, the chinese way. Time is short.
look Raad, i got a bigger rank than you, even though u joined earlier you should resign now :p

Back
Top Bottom