What's new

Worst countries for religious freedom

wrong logic.its Jamat ud Dawa's Chief who are openly yelling about "Jihad" against India.all proof is against it saying this organisation is sending footsoldiers into India to fight.till now,its not proved that Bajrang Dal or RSS was involved in any riot as a party.nor ever Mohan Bhagwat ever uttered any word against muslims.
and KASHMIR is a disputed territory . . for us it is iok ( indian occupied territory) .. 180 millions PAKISTANIS ki full support ha Hafiz Saeed Sahib ko .. noora cha kay bhi kuch ni bigar sakta unka .

and KASHMIR is a disputed territory . . for us it is iok ( indian occupied territory) .. 180 millions PAKISTANIS ki full support ha Hafiz Saeed Sahib ko .. noora cha kay bhi kuch ni bigar sakta unka .

who bothers...Al Qaeda has support of entire Pakistan.but he was a terrorist nonetheless.he died like one too.

If I were in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Iran, Saudi Arabia or many other Muslim countries, I could be dead by now because I am an atheist and I talk against Hindu gods, Allah, Jesus and many other gods in public forum, Facebook, blogs and also in real life. There are many flaws in India but still i have freedom and there is no blasphemy law here.
pretend to be a muslim sikh or christian then talk against hinduism . . i bet they will surely set your house on fire ..

'Shiv Sena' activists thrash 'couples' during protest against Valentine's Day - Indian Express :sarcastic:

who bothers...Al Qaeda has support of entire Pakistan.but he was a terrorist nonetheless.he died like one too.
they are still kicking western azzzz in afghan .. ...
by the way answer post #72 .

they are still kicking western azzzz in afghan .. ...
by the way answer post #72 .

and Afghan is kicking yours,through the similar proxy.whats the present casualty tally??is it 50000??or above??

and thatz:sarcastic: what we call double standards .
Remarks on Muslims by Pravin Togadia, VHP, trigger new controversy | NDTV.com
The Truth : Gujarat 2002 : Babu Bajrangi | Tehelka Sting - [Secular Store]
babu bhajrangi is a leader of the gujrat wing of the:pleasantry: bhajrang dal:pleasantry: .

from same source.....

Meenakshi Lekhi today said, "Togadia is not in the BJP. Those who speak without thinking and those who distort words both must be condemned."

Bhavnagar Superintendent of Police M S Pawar said that the police has begun its enquiry into the alleged remarks made by Mr Togadia. He also said that the police is collecting statements from people who were present at the alleged meeting. An action taken report will be submitted to the Election Commission on Tuesday, Mr Pawar added.

we'll see what is the fact. :sarcastic:

about Bajrang Dal,I've already repeatedly said that several times UPA govt took the initiative to ban it.its well known.but until proven conclusively,in India,you can't ban an organisation.Babu Bajrangi is now serving life term,along with several others..same goes for multiple muslim persons as well,who killed hundreds of hindus.

Last edited:
about Bajrang Dal,I've already repeatedly said that several times UPA govt took the initiative to ban it.its well known.but until proven conclusively,in India,you can't ban an organisation.Babu Bajrangi is now serving life term,along with several others..same goes for multiple muslim persons as well,who killed hundreds of hindus.

babu bhajrangi was bhajrang dal's leader who killed lots of innocent peoples .. thatz prove the bhajrang dal's presence in riots ..

Your judiciary system is worse than our right wing political party.
m.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26901433
Its ""ISLAMIC"" REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN .. not so called ""secular"" india..

babu bhajrangi was bhajrang dal's leader who killed lots of innocent peoples .. thatz prove the bhajrang dal's presence in riots ..

that proves Babu Bajrangi's presence.frankly bro,if you've so much itch,why don't you file a PIL in any Indian Court??cause even if Govt wants,it can't ban it until court agrees.even several attempts of UPA govt went to vain.read this.....

No ban on Bajrang Dal now: NSA

Congress demands ban on Bajrang Dal - The Times of India

The Telegraph - Calcutta (Kolkata) | Nation | Cabinet to discuss Bajrang, VHP ban

but as Narayanan said,Ban can't be sustained as they've no case against these organisations.it'll take ages to prove anything against it.many prominent political figure and parties are supporting.but even then,you've to prove it conclusively.

Last edited:
that proves Babu Bajrangi's presence.frankly bro,if you've so much itch,why don't you file a PIL in any Indian Court??cause even if Govt wants,it can't ban it until court agrees.
so you mean they got legal cover .. :enjoy: well done

LOL..all of them are charged for either Terrorism or waging war against state.RSS did none of it.so please,keep your BS.if you asking to ban RSS,hundreds of Muslim,Christian and other organisations will have to block,just because they represent a single religion.
Hindu nationalists from the Bajrang Dal get banner dedicated to the 25 years of Our Lady of Velankanni removed. Christian leader tells AsiaNews that police "are silent spectators when it comes to violence against Christians." The latest is the 40th attack against Christians this year.
INDIA Karnataka: anti-Christian attacks even on Christmas - Asia News

Bhavnagar ,Gujarat : Hindu Radical org VHP Chief Pravin Togadia which is seen offering advice on how to prevent Muslims from buying property in areas where Hindus are in the majority. “We should have it in us to take the law in our own hands in an area where we are a majority and scare them,” Mr Togadia says. Its notable that Aseemanand statement also proved that VHP is terrorist organization.
Watch: VHP Chief Parvin Togadia prevents muslims to buy property | PunjabHerald

New Delhi, Feb 6 (PTI):Claims by Swami Aseemanand, an accused in the Samjhauta Express and other blast cases, that the RSS leadership had "sanctioned" these terror acts have sparked off a controversy but the sangh parivar founthead has questioned the veracity of the interview.
Aseemanand 'interview' on RSS 'role' in blasts triggers row
Tehelka - India's Independent Weekly News Magazine

I think above evidence are enough to proving those organizations as terrorist 8-)

nope,it means there is no case against it.you need proof that these parties are working against our country's people.
lashkar e taiba and indian Mujahideen is bann due to the act of individuals . but indian government won't banned bhajrang dal because they are hindu .

everyone should follow china. kill the superstitions, resurrect creativity.
when britains were taking away iranian oil for free, they would tell typical idiots there: "you have got Ali
Ali - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
what do you need the oil for? we wish we had ali!!!"

again extremist.there is over a dozen organisations where most members are hindus.I think you wanted to say "Communal".there is none because probably nothing can be conclusively proved against any such organisations.even banning SIMI took much effort.it was several times got lifted and reinstated.banning an organisation in India isn't just based on speculation.neither some petty "Communal" label is enough to ban it.it takes higher degree of offense,something like performing terrorist act or waging war against state.everybody knew SIMI was created to destabilise our country.even then,it took years to ban it.even then,several times,the ban got lifted and reinstated.India actually got several strong law to deal with these organisation.but implement that and you guys call us "Suppressing Minority".Eg. POTA and TADA.

These organizations have been involving in dozen of terrorist activities ... But you are in just denial mood .........

Hindu nationalists from the Bajrang Dal get banner dedicated to the 25 years of Our Lady of Velankanni removed. Christian leader tells AsiaNews that police "are silent spectators when it comes to violence against Christians." The latest is the 40th attack against Christians this year.
INDIA Karnataka: anti-Christian attacks even on Christmas - Asia News

Bhavnagar ,Gujarat : Hindu Radical org VHP Chief Pravin Togadia which is seen offering advice on how to prevent Muslims from buying property in areas where Hindus are in the majority. “We should have it in us to take the law in our own hands in an area where we are a majority and scare them,” Mr Togadia says. Its notable that Aseemanand statement also proved that VHP is terrorist organization.
Watch: VHP Chief Parvin Togadia prevents muslims to buy property | PunjabHerald

New Delhi, Feb 6 (PTI):Claims by Swami Aseemanand, an accused in the Samjhauta Express and other blast cases, that the RSS leadership had "sanctioned" these terror acts have sparked off a controversy but the sangh parivar founthead has questioned the veracity of the interview.
Aseemanand 'interview' on RSS 'role' in blasts triggers row
Tehelka - India's Independent Weekly News Magazine

I think above evidence are enough to proving those organizations as terrorist 8-)

read my post #82

lashkar e taiba and indian Mujahideen is bann due to the act of individuals . but indian government won't banned bhajrang dal because they are hindu .

wrong bro.in India,Govt's will doesn't count.plus,to ban any organisation,you need a whole set of offence which they commenced as a collective entity to show the real motive of the organisation.if Govt can't get any such proof,how can a court going to ban these organisations.it has nothing to do with religion.you're showing these reports,I'll post reports which will show every political party's caders kills hundred times more than these organisation could ever could.but is it enough to ban a party??no,because a party doesn't tell a leader to kill.the thugs kill for money.now,how you're going to prove that the thug has anything to do with party??even if you could arrest a leader,most of the time,top brass doesn't even know about any such activity.its all about collective nature.same goes for here too.RSS,VHS aren't terrorists,nor they support any discrimination among religion.you want to know what they do??visit India for that.its nothing apart from what Sikh Volunteers perform in a Gurudwara or some muslims perform in a mosque.

if you think Indian Govt is biased,then I've nothing to say.but if you think logically,its entirely impossible until any kind of "Proper Offense" has been proved against these organisations.

Last edited:
These organizations have been involving in dozen of terrorist activities ... But you are in just denial mood .........

really??against whom??Pakistanis??or muslims??but in India,muslims don't think so..they voted for BJP,the political front of these organisatins heavily over so called secular political parties.

Back
Top Bottom