What's new

Worst countries for religious freedom

That's why he killed thousands of Muslims & recently some Kashmiri students were attacked & one student was beaten in hostel & so on.

So its you who is barking & covering up BULL SH!T bollywood style, jabroni.

Well you need to get a life for yourself.

i never said all this din't happen , if you understand english please read my post once again.
i said pakistani has no aukat to talk about religious freedom.

and get yourself sink in your own $hith0le ..no one gives F#cks to that pethatic $hit face modi..
then ask your countrymen to stop getting paranoid and open threads on him as if their doom has arrived.

Last edited:
Report was prepared by US Congress so quit farting through your mouth. At least read the entire article to enlighten your tiny brain.

What did u expect report was prepared by US Congress.

They will not stop farting through their mouth because this is what they want to do.

Modi is blamed for Gujarat riots because it was under his administration. Persecution of Hindus, Christians, Sikhs and Ahmedis occur under Nawaz Sharifs administration.

Modi was behind the attack of Gujarat, he gave green signals to the Hindu extremist to kill innocent Muslims, and if he wanted to stop that riot then he would have stopped that very easily. And although I don't like nawab sharif but still our political parties are not killing our people, it is terrorists who are killing innocent peoples life. Terrorists are killing everyone even if they are Muslims, Christians,Hindus or Sikhs.

Modi is blamed for Gujarat riots because it was under his administration. Persecution of Hindus, Christians, Sikhs and Ahmedis occur under Nawaz Sharifs administration.
Apart from individual incidents. Tell me how many hindus, christians and ahmadis have been slaughtered in pakistan. Anyways nawaz sharif is favorite pakistan politician of indians :lol:

Modi was behind the attack of Gujarat, he gave green signals to the Hindu extremist to kill innocent Muslims, and if he wanted to stop that riot then he would have stopped that very easily. And although I don't like nawab sharif but still our political parties are not killing our people, it is terrorists who are killing innocent peoples life. Terrorists are killing everyone even if they are Muslims, Christians,Hindus or Sikhs.
Again, a baseless accusation against Modi. "Gave the green signals". According to who?
Tell me how he could have stopped the riot, where you present during the riots or are you just saying random sh1t?

Nawab Sharif delayed help to the Hindus affected by the drought in Sindh were many died. He was there when the bomb blast occurred in the church and when countless Hindu temples were desecrated.

Apart from individual incidents. Tell me how many hindus, christians and ahmadis have been slaughtered in pakistan. Anyways nawaz sharif is favorite pakistan politician of indians :lol:
Does it matter? Same can be said for India.
5000 Pakistani Hindus are leaving Pakistan for India under Nawaz Sharifs rule, ever heard of a Indian Muslim leave for Pakistan?
Not to mention that in Pakistan a mandir is desecrated or attacked every week.

Does it matter? Same can be said for India.
5000 Pakistani Hindus are leaving Pakistan for India under Nawaz Sharifs rule, ever heard of a Indian Muslim leave for Pakistan?
Not to mention that in Pakistan a mandir is desecrated or attacked every week.
Yes it does matter. I can say about india. there were not riots in gujrat. it was massacre of muslims. you can't 1 example about Pakistan that Pakistani have slaughtered and burnt hindus. it could happen in india. Did you forget 1984 massacre of sikhs?
This is not an evidence that hindus are leaving Pakistan. this is there choice. Indian muslims dont have such choice to be migrated. that's why they are forced to live in india.

Satisfied to see china at number 2. Pakistanis should stop doing chaplosi of china in the name of so called friendship.

France should also be in the list for banning hijab, viewing muslims with suspicison

Yes it does matter. I can say about india. there were not riots in gujrat. it was massacre of muslims. you can't 1 example about Pakistan that Pakistani have slaughtered and burnt hindus. it could happen in india. Did you forget 1984 massacre of sikhs?
This is not an evidence that hindus are leaving Pakistan. this is there choice. Indian muslims dont have such choice to be migrated. that's why they are forced to live in india.
Lol, look up how the Gujarat riots started. A train full of Hindu pilgrims set alight by Muslims. And also 200 Hindus dies in the riots. Stop trying to act like Muslims are innocent victims. They start it and when they get equal response they start to cry.

1984 riots was a Congress-Sikh riot, not Hindu-Sikh. Hindus were protecting Sikhs so stop chatting BS and do research.
Hindu temples are desecrated daily and our murtis are destroyed by the religion of peace. Lol no evidence, even the UN reported the amount of Hindus leaving Pakistan. Riots in India are restricted to isolated incidents whereas Hindus, Sikhs and Ahmedis go through it every day. When was the last time a Mosque was blown up in India like the church in Pakistan? No one forces Indian Muslims to stay, stop chatting shit. They can leave whenever they want. But they don't need to because they aren't persecuted like Pakistans minorities.

And the troll fest begins...... I was expecting this looking at the heading.... But when i opened the thread i was happy to see no mention of Pakistan and India..... Even then we cannot stop ourselves from trolling....
me happy too bro.....

n to those who wished India to be on the list,,,,hehehe,,, well
h0CFDA84F

@Star Wars
had to post it:angel:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom