What's new

Worried About Husband's Safety in Kashmir, Army Jawan's Wife Kills Self

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Ahmedabad: The wife of an Army jawan allegedly committed suicide in Gujarat's Devbhoomi Dwarka district as she had become anxious about his safety, the police said Monday.

Meenakshi Jethwa (22) had become worried about her husband Bhupendrasinh's safety especially in the wake of the attack on a CRPF convoy earlier last week, they said. She was found to have hanged herself from the ceiling of her house in Khambhaliya town Saturday.

Her husband, posted at Gulmarg in Jammu and Kashmir, was visiting home on leave when the incident took place. The couple had got married only two years ago. Meenakshi did not want him to return to Kashmir, said a local police official.

Jethwa had told his wife about how he once narrowly escaped an avalanche while on duty. This, in addition to the February 14 attack in which 40 CRPF jawans were killed, made her all the more apprehensive, the police official said.

"As the date of his departure neared, she got depressed and hanged herself," the police official said, adding that further probe was underway.

https://www.news18.com/news/india/w...hmir-army-jawans-wife-kills-self-2040813.html

oh damn, that is very unfortunate :(
RIP girl, may Allah forgive your sins

That retard must have listened to his wife. If I ever will have even a girl friend, and she asks me to quit my job even for no good reason, I will do that and will say: sadqy tery 100 nokrian.
Anyway a heart breaking news. She loved him so much. Poor soul.

And that too not listen to a girl that loves you just to be a part of an occupational and oppressive force

Pathetic

And that too not listen to a girl that loves you just to be a part of an occupational and oppressive force

Pathetic

U are a pathetic pessimist...

As if all wife's of armed forces personnel worldwide want their husbands in a dangerous area...
Always spewing nonsense

worried for the life of your spouse so lets take your own life. logic 404. something is missing in this story but lets leave it at that

RIP , small man on big post in India should now start thinking about his country and make good relations with neighbors.

Back
Top Bottom