What's new

World's most beautiful female politicians!

I understand your frustration dude.
While Bangladesh has ugly looking Haseena wajid , haha. Haseema.

We had Benazir, Gina Rabbani, Maryam Nawaz , Meliha Lodhiand many others who have proved them selves by their wisdom and intelligence and not just beauty.
I will bet you a million dollars if Hasina tried she could become a dictator in Pakistan. Yes she is that smart.

Sayeda Warsi
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1469314068.708201.jpg

I don't understand this obsession of giving important post in govt. or party to the beautiful,young woman.This obsession is particularly common in Russia and Pakistan.Why is that?

There is no obsession, many Pakistani women just happen to be pretty. There are lots of average looking politicians as well.

Zartaj Gul: This Politician from PTI is completely blessed with natural beauty and belongs to North Wazirsitan. She interfered in Daera Ghazi Khan politics as this area was established by ‘the legharis’ of the area but the courageous lady stepped in to the local politics and vividly provided her stance on the lack of education. She also broke all the stereotypes regarding women of Wazristan.

This is interesting, someone from N Waziristan making it big in south punjab. Did she won?

There is no obsession, many Pakistani women just happen to be pretty. There are lots of average looking politicians as well.

This is interesting, someone from N Waziristan making it big in south punjab. Did she won?
Not aware of that but she contested that was itself a big victory of her in respect of area where she belongs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom