What's new

‘World’s largest democracy not the best of neighbours’

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the true colours of delusional retarded Indians.

Hinduism is a pagan religion. Nothing belongs to a "religion" Again you are delusional.

Your "religion" is to worship, rats, pigs, snakes, elephants, cows, monkeys, penises (shiv linga), and idols. Am I not right?

Sindhis, Punjabis, Pushtoons, Baluchistanis, Kashmiris. Were there before. Our ancesters left paganism and became Muslims.

A piece of land does not belong to any religion. You are a foreigner. But then again. Common sense is to much to expect from a delusional Indian like you.
oh now i get it, your ancestors were those coward pussies we read about in our history buks who because of fear of auranjeb renounced their great religion and embraced the religion of terrorists and then gave birth to the "martial race" of which u belong to

A piece of land does not belong to any religion. You are a foreigner. But then again. Common sense is to much to expect from a delusional Indian like you.

u proved jinnah wrong lol

statements like these are always expected from a pakistani , hopefully next time you post you will apply your brain cells too. slim chances though.

hey fucker, not just kashmir but the whole Indian subcontinent belongs to the Hindus, we call it 'akhand bharat', we are the rightful heirs of this land and not u moslims whose ancestors happened to be arab sand-vermins
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Hitler, akhand bharat, Indian subcontinent belongs to the Hindus you are funny indeed!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ho ho ho:omghaha::omghaha:they made us a great nation, then who made pakistan a failed state
as much as u wanted to see pakistan a failed state it will never happen ..if u r not willing to accept ur history what can i say .. may be u feel ashmed that hindus loved the mughals.. india was most peaceful then ..mugals have more religion tolerance even more then democratic india .. all the artitecture u show of the world is made by mugals .. they lived in that forts ..hindus happily stand outside the gate as their guards

as much as u wanted to see pakistan a failed state it will never happen ..if u r not willing to accept ur history what can i say .. may be u feel ashmed that hindus loved the mughals.. india was most peaceful then ..mugals have more religion tolerance even more then democratic india .. all the artitecture u show of the world is made by mugals .. they lived in that forts ..hindus happily stand outside the gate as their guards
Yeah and all lived happily ever after. Thanks Aurangzeb.

The Express Tribune – December 30, 2013

LAHORE: “The prime minister’s efforts to seek friendly relations with our sworn enemies can end up making Pakistanis virtual slaves to India,” Jamaat-i-Islami chief Syed Munawar Hasan said on Sunday.
Addressing the concluding session of a workshop at Mansoora, he said the prime minister would not have been elected to the office had he advocated such relations with India in his election campaign.
“The nation did not elect him to rub salt in Kashmiris wounds,” he said. He said freedom fighters in Kashmir had rendered sacrifices that would not be forgotten. He said the parliamentary committee for Kashmir affairs was “useless.”
He criticised the government for not being able to resolve the gas and electricity shortage in the country.
“It took this government only six months to earn public dissatisfaction,” he said.
Hasan expressed concern at the discovery of two ammunition factories in Balochistan.
“Why have security agencies failed to unearth these factories,” he said. “Who runs and funds these factories? What are their intentions?” he said.
He said Pakistan occupied an important geostrategic position in the region but the government was not drawing any benefit from it.
He said the US wanted to command the region’s resources with help from India.
Hasan said, ”Kashmiris have been demanding their rights for six decades but India has oppressed them with brute force,” he said.”It is a duty of the Pakistani government to raise its voice against the illegal occupation of Kashmir.”
“The biggest democracy in the world is not a good neighbour,” he said.
He said the Hurriyat Conference had played an important role in Kashmir but Pervez Musharraf had stabbed the Kashmiri Muslims in the back by causing a split in its ranks.

Dissenting view: ‘World’s largest democracy not the best of neighbours’ – The Express Tribune

From one jamaati to the other :lol:.

Munawar Hassan is a hero of Pakistan :lol:

As if Bangladesh is Loved by It's Neighbor India and Myanmar or Pakistan is Loved by Its neighbours ( Afghanistan , India , Iran and China ( china to some extent yes )) .

Its for a south asian thing .

oh now i get it, your ancestors were those coward pussies we read about in our history buks who because of fear of auranjeb renounced their great religion and embraced the religion of terrorists and then gave birth to the "martial race" of which u belong to

Your post proves you are mentally retarded. Your post doesn't even make any sense.

There is nothing "great" about Paganism. Pagans, worship animals, like pigs, rats, monkeys, elephants, penises (shiv linga) , idols of nude men and women. Anyone who does that is not "great" but out of his fcking mind.

Also you have delusion of entitlement. just because you worship a penis, you think some foreign land belongs to you? Does that even make any sense? No it does not. Hence proven. you are delusional and retarded...

I feel like I am talking to someone in a mental ward. Maybe you should go to Mental Asylum Forum..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom