What's new

World's larges Hindu temple coming in Bihar

Yes I have read..this is a charitable trust building this temple. Ordinary don't have any say in this.

This means that the mosque being built in Diyarbakir is also a waste of money.

Yes. But see, why talking about Diyarbakir while the topic goes about Hindustania and i pointed something correct..

The topic is about Hindustan temple. I say something correct and immidiatly the hindu warriors starting to call me a troll and starting to compare things between countries.. Dudes, take it easy we all know that is a money wasting while many people need food or work. Instead of talking about this, you guys starting to compare things come on man act a bit like a man. Who says that i agree with building big mosqeus while its not needed?

You dont even know my opinion about that but starting to judge me and my country damn..

Grow up hindustanians.

Turkistanians, understand this simple thing:

Private money can be used in any way that the person or trust wishes to. It is not government money.

Y U NO UNDERSTAND..

Turkistanians, understand this simple thing:

Private money can be used in any way that the person or trust wishes to. It is not government money.

Y U NO UNDERSTAND..

Its a issue of people not goverment. If the money waste starts by the people self, what can the goverment do?

Its a issue of people not goverment. If the money waste starts by the people self, what can the goverment do?

The government's work is to collect taxes and use it for the benefit of the people.

Money earned privately can be spent in any possible way.

Crores and crores of money is spent by businessman every day for their personal life. We cannot comment on them until and unless we develop a communist society.

Also, when we talk of employment, you surely need to visit any BIG temple.

You will see that it provides employment (direct & indirect) to hundreds, if not thousands of people.

It was mentioned by Rahul Eashwar, of Sabarimala dewaswom board, in an interview to Times Now on some issue. I dont recall exactly which..

RSS and its sister organizations do have an extensive network of volunteers who work in the tribal areas and if you wish to contribute you can either contact the nearest branch of RSS regarding that. You can be sure that unlike other 'trusts'. money is actually well spent in this case.

name is "banwasi kalyan kendra" means tribal welfare center. Ny mother served this organization for a decade her team did a commendable job in north bihar, they overthrow the missionaries, they closed all churches and send the priest back to there home.

my family was threaten by maoists, my mother stopped working for our safety. these missionaries have direct connection with terrorists and maoists, they killed a saint in odisha, followed by riots.

Yes. But see, why talking about Diyarbakir while the topic goes about Hindustania and i pointed something correct..

Then why don't you go and stop this construction of mosque and unlike our temple it seems the mosque is built by your Govt using public money. Clean up your act first, then give sermons to India. Turkey may be better than India, but still backward when compared to other Western Nations..So why build the largest mosque when it can used for other purposes?

As we say in India..Hum kare to balathkar, Tum kare to chamatakar.

No.. you are trolling. Clean up your act first, then giver sermons to India. Turkey may be better than India, but still backward when compared to other Western Nations..So why build the largest mosque?

As we say in India..Hum kare to balathkar, Tum kare to chamatakar.

Actually it is:::

Tum karo toh Chamatkaar, hum kare toh Balaatkar :P :P

Literal translation is :
If you do it, its a miracle. If I do the same, its RAPE. (works very well in Hindi due to the rhyming :P )

name is "banwasi kalyan kendra" means tribal welfare center. Ny mother served this organization for a decade her team did a commendable job in north bihar, they overthrow the missionaries, they closed all churches and send the priest back to there home.

my family was threaten by maoists, my mother stopped working for our safety. these missionaries have direct connection with terrorists and maoists, they killed a saint in odisha, followed by riots.
Unko Mera Pranam ... We must all Help Hindu Society by Doing our Bit... matrudevobhava!!!

Have to agree.... Still havent seen a parallel to thanjore Big temple!!

Built at times when all powerful kings ruled supreme, able to order the relocation of entire villages from one part of the country to another so as to build the temples, able to command 1000s of men & animals to get the construction done and completed in record time...not gonna happen in modern times.

They are spending 600 cr and should have come up with something that's native to Bihar probably.Hopefully it won't be something like this :undecided:

Durgiana Temple, Amritsar
durgiana-mandir-b.jpg

Golden Temple, Amritsar
golden_temple.jpg

I don't believe in temple and idol workship(other rituals also)but keeping my yajna to myself ,i would like to visit this place once.

They are spending 600 cr and should have come up with something that's native to Bihar probably.Hopefully it won't be something like this :undecided:

Durgiana Temple, Amritsar
durgiana-mandir-b.jpg

[/IMG]

Badly done copy of the original??

I think you are mentioning the gruesome killing of Swami Lakshmananda by the Maoists on behalf of the evangelists.

This is another reason why Maoism [and any form of militant Marxism] must be crushed with iron hand.

Have to agree.... Still havent seen a parallel to thanjore Big temple!!

...or the architectural wonder of the thousand pillar mandapam in Rameswaram or the sheer genius of a Madurai meenakshiamman temple.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom