What's new

world's deadliest heavy machine gun, meet the big bad Russian Kord

Superboy

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Proven in battle in Donbas and Syria, this monster is powerful, accurate, light, controllable.

Kord machine gun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

_1Lng03SCc4.jpg

Kord_Syria11.jpg

EcVmwkx.jpg

Last edited:
A gun that you would love to play entire day and still wont get tired.
The feed mechanism from right and lateral pop out is very different from others.

And dampners surely do some very good job.

I'm more interested in who that lady is than the HMG...
She's dead now. Part of the SAA's whore sniper core. They died in a rebel IED they planted on their bus. If she's not part of the (dead) sniper core, she's part of the photo crew of the NDF, they take photos of women holding the guns, never actually shooting at enemies.

She's dead now. Part of the SAA's whore sniper core. They died in a rebel IED they planted on their bus. If she's not part of the (dead) sniper core, she's part of the photo crew of the NDF, they take photos of women holding the guns, never actually shooting at enemies.

LONG LIVE BASHAR AL-ASSAD!

Yes yes long live, the guy who killed my family. And 200,000 other civilians. Long live.
I would laugh my *** off if the TTP killed you.

Quite sad to hear that you lost family members.

But do you really think its good to side with foriegn paid forces?

Quite sad to hear that you lost family members.

But do you really think its good to side with foriegn paid forces?
lol
Assad gets money, weapons, ammo, etc. from Iran, Russia, China, Iraq, Lebanon, and gets shiite fighters from all over the world. Not to mention his entire army is essentially funded by foreigners. Rebels got this from the outside world - TOWs and some money. Yay! No country sent any fighters to help us, all fighters came at their own decision. Iran PAYS shiites to come fight against Sunnis.

There was sympathy for FSA until ISIS came into the picture.Now it is lost thanks to barbaric acts of IS bastards who are no better than either Syrian army ,shiite militia or FSA.

bhai gun hai koi dildo ya china plastic girl nhi :rofl:
Bhai it vibrates faster and more strongly then didlo and can give much better orgasmic feeling then chinese plastic girl.
;)

Back
Top Bottom