What's new

World's best fighter aircraft

comeon boys stick to the topic...i have given you all the authority to choose whatever u want..lol

633515864641097213-Stealth-Technology.jpg

I will prefer this one!!!!!!!!!!!! It can carry greater payload, and can super cruise if you use stick. It has low maintenancce cost too. Stealthy capapbilities are available at low cost. All in all, it is the best option.,,,,,

Flying_Donkey.jpg

2892797.jpg

it has stealth characteristics.max pay load.can carry large number of nukes.but it's cost is too high

I will prefer this one!!!!!!!!!!!! It can carry greater payload, and can super cruise if you use stick. It has low maintenancce cost too. Stealthy capapbilities are available at low cost. All in all, it is the best option.,,,,,

Flying_Donkey.jpg

Bro please don't post such pictures of animals being abused, its not funny.

Flying_Donkey.jpg

best option for pak army.....pak army should buy at least 0.5 million, one soldier will drive one.

Flying_Donkey.jpg

What the heck man, so funny..Hahaaaa:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Where was it? I mean its cruel to the animal, but still funny(I hope no Animal right activists here)

One quick suggestion "it can be renamed as Funny picture thread" enjoy

Back
Top Bottom