What's new

Worldpopulationreview: Standard Of Living By Country 2020

19790.jpeg
These ranking are very free.

lol

Finland has a terrible suicide and alcohol problems.

No wonder...

Finland's DNA is the same as East Asian.

Despite their looks are different and they are in Europe...

But still, culture is shaped by human habit, behavior, and way of thinking... and all of them are naturally influenced by DNA.

Like East Asian, Finland's culture puts more emphasis on hardworking and results.

And then alcohol and suicide problems...

For example, Finland's PISA score in education.

Many media are reporting studying in Finland is fun... and will make you ultra-smart.

But but but... did you know the pressure there?

The pressure that leads to suicide.

It's not fun in the end.

They are basically the same as South Korea, China, Taiwan, and Singapore.

This ranking is indeed BS.
No way are Pak, India ahead of countries like Russia, Turkey or even Thailand..

I still don't understand why Western media love to elevate India rank everywhere.

While we all know it's a bad place to live.

No wonder...

Finland's DNA is the same as East Asian.

Despite their looks are different and they are in Europe...

But still, culture is shaped by human habit, behavior, and way of thinking... and all of them are naturally influenced by DNA.

Like East Asian, Finland's culture puts more emphasis on hardworking and results.

And then alcohol and suicide problems...

For example, Finland's PISA score in education.

Many media are reporting studying in Finland is fun... and will make you ultra-smart.

But but but... did you know the pressure there?

The pressure that leads to suicide.

It's not fun in the end.

They are basically the same as South Korea, China, Taiwan, and Singapore.

someone told me its due to weather but he did have a beer in hand after doing upside down tequila shots

So living standard in Lebanon is lower than India. Okay .................

Those same horny Indian incels would probably want to live in Lebanon than some over populated hell hole city in India and shagging some Leb slut

Seriously???

For the first time, China is higher than HK!!

Despite its just one rank difference, it's a milestone.

Not to mention China is huge... but on average it's higher.

I don't know what HK people are going to say about it.

I saw many photos of how ordinary HK people live... I don't think it's a nice photo, it's a cage house with laundry hanged around in the room.

It's no wonder if HK people are protesting on the street because deep in their heart, mainland China is catching up... but their ego prevents them to admit it.

HK people are too proud of their democracy... the disgusting ideology of the mainland is actually better... they don't blame democracy but they still unable to point out the mistake of the system and it must be a human error which is HK politicians.

Indonesia on that list is also higher than both China and Hongkong :yahoo:

Indonesia on that list is also higher than both China and Hongkong :yahoo:

Hahaha

That's the first thing I noticed.

But still, I can't imagine it's better than HK.

But China and HK rank seems to be interesting to comment.

And the India one.

Lol

Its always the "freedom" metric that these types of articles use to inflate some countries and downgrade others.

In some countries its okay to incarcerate millions of black people and shoot them on a daily basis but still score high because ah, freedom!!!!

Here in Australia we have lots of retirees moving to south east Asia because the living standards are better and more free.

Hard to believe China's quality of life is below Indonesia but I think the political factors are heavily factored in here. I think without the political bias, China would probably be around No. 50 or so.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom