• Poll closed .

SekrutYakhni

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
What do you guys think about it.

Sorry guys the poll is about 2012 not 2010

The error will be fixed soon (if possible)

the poll asked if the world was ending in 2010....sorry I voted yes cause my world ended when I lost my old collection of Punabi folk songs last month this year...:rofl:

about 2012..not sure but the Mayan calendar says so..and they have been right in many predictions.

cia raw mossad conspiracy. Look at 2012 olympics logo. It is ZION rearranged. Yahoo!

2012 Are you kidding?
Dude i am not married,i want to enjoy few stuff..I don't thing so I am going to marry till 2012 so i have to make some other arrangement...dam.. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

I know people who promote this purely as a business strategy. It seems to be working.

I have theory:
There is minute indications that a number of civilization have had reached technological superiority in one way or another long ago but they all vanish. I believe the human race won't end but there will be something that will destroy a large number of humans. once, the populations is decreased drastically, we'll loose all the knowledge we have gained (specially the one we gained in last 200
years).

Now, how would a large number of humans die, well, it can be earth quacks, floods, typhoons, ice age etc etc. But what I believe is that by the rate earth is getting warmer and warmer, the polar ice will melt and the viruses, bacterias etc all that stuff that is frozen for millenniums will come to life and one of those viruses will kill a lot of humans.

what you say? a little too much?

I have theory:
There is minute indications that a number of civilization have had reached technological superiority in one way or another long ago but they all vanish. I believe the human race won't end but there will be something that will destroy a large number of humans. once, the populations is decreased drastically, we'll loose all the knowledge we have gained (specially the one we gained in last 200
years).

Now, how would a large number of humans die, well, it can be earth quacks, floods, typhoons, ice age etc etc. But what I believe is that by the rate earth is getting warmer and warmer, the polar ice will melt and the viruses, bacterias etc all that stuff that is frozen for millenniums will come to life and one of those viruses will kill a lot of humans.

what you say? a little too much?

I agree with u..

Does any one sees the relation between Large Hadron Collider and 2012

They Say that Micro-Balckholes Thus created after the experiment would eventually evaporate ...but this has been never practically Observed before...That all in calculation....and calculation does gets wrong ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom