What's new

World Third Best Hacker Got His Website Hacked

AliMentosMoziilla

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Yes, you read it right, the world third hacker's Shahmeer Amir website got hacked 22 hours ago, someone name with Jinnah Dot Hacked his website.
75e25701a4064473893dd5a59918829d.png

The hackers write a message on his website:

To the people Watching it.
This is what it feels like to hack the "third best hacker in the world"

Not very exciting really!!
This is an expose.
Your bug bounty of "150K" and your donations to keep people in delusion.

Running the Mega Scam all over media.
I've been watching you from the very start. Giving you a chance every time and waiting.
You feed the people with your lies that they are dumb enough to believe in
You pretend to be the Celebrity in InfoSec yet you haven't coded a single line in your whole life and frankly, don't know how to do so.
You don't know anything about Tech or security yet you wear this Veil of lies in front of everyone.
You can only fool people who are dumb enough and don't know anything about technology.
People who do know about technology are immune to this bullshit.
I am the People and I am here to be the light to show them what you really are.
'HERE YOU HAVE THE THIRD BEST "LIAR" IN THE WORLD ON A SILVER PLATTER.'
I'll come for blood again.
Pretend to secure yourself. Like you always do.
Peace out.
#Jinnah

Here's a clip while his website was defaced he start telling the audience that he's the world third best bug hunting hacker according to Dark Reading which was lame... :rofl: and nobody is safe.

Believe me, i know this guy who gives out CEH (certified ethical hacker) exam by using dumps.
He was scammed by some miles2 trainer from that day he start hating every security trainer :omghaha: from that day he also started lying ppl about his hacks and he's 1.5 crore bounty xD which he said he haas donated.

and here are some of his startup team member which can find so many bugs on ppl websites but can't secure his boss personal website :sarcastic:

In the end, i want to tell guys to beware of this so called security researchers. :)
17343064_391436334556858_1099310057765906582_n.jpg

Here's the web archive of his website hack:
https://web.archive.org/web/20170316093351/http://shahmeeramir.com

Last edited:
The first computer virus was created by two brothers in Pakistan. I think I head McAfee's interview a few years ago where he stated that.

Back
Top Bottom