What's new

Featured World Sindhi Congress a Sock Puppet of Indian RAW

Fund collecting techniques .... another lame NGO .... They have 10 or 12 members few banners, photo session. invite some paid reporters . Post the news and collect fund .... simple NGO formulae..
Good to see atleast they haven't protested for Sindhi as endangered specie

Last edited:
I somewhat agree with you, but as I am a believer of following rule in the dealing with liars I wont complain about the current strategy as well

جھوٹ کے پاؤں نہیں ہوتے مگر ضروری نہیں کہ جھوٹے بھی لنگڑے ہو، لہذا جھوٹوں کے پیر توڑنا ضروری ہوتا ہے مگر اس کیلے پہلے جھوٹوں کو جھوٹا ثابت کرنا سب سے ذیادہ ضروری ہے
In our case,pani sar sai guzar chucka ha ab na in ko jhota sabat karna zarori hai na in kai pao torna,sirf gardan torna.
Indeed. When west itlsef narrates biased perspective in their analysis. However, they are still not as stupid as Indian media. They will definitely continue to use Indians the way they want but they will never trust upon Indian narrative which is again a big win for us.
Regards
Well EU Dis Info Lab is sort of event which is just designed in a way that puts Bharat mata in her shoes,more like soft way of West saying "apni aukat mai raho,tumhari khatiya kisi bhe time kari hou sukti hai"
Bharat is going to be major Western ally in this century.We better sharp our blades rather than tongues.West is on their side so our narrative building is quite useless.You don't need it when you have an enemy monkey talking on screen or one being praded.

Last edited:
UK is a breeding ground for Indian filth. Not only that every ill in this world would ultimately lead you to the UK. I am so ashamed of contributing to UK economy.

We suck at information warfare, all of our resources are channeled towards local journalists and twitter bot who only target local Pakistanis while indians have cleverly planted their moles not only inside our India but also in developed Western countries. Whenever westerns hear anything about Pakistan it's mostly from perspective of Indians.
For example consider the case of mysterious Death of Baloch Terrorist kareema, there's no evidence that she was murdered and Canadian Police has confirmed that too. But if you go to Twitter There's a concerted effort from soldiers of op srivastava to prove it otherwise.
But why?
Yeah sure she also brokered peace between Israelis and palestinian.
And this guy is supposed to be a senior journalist.

It has become so much easier to bleed motherland that some people do it for living because they know that there will never be any retributions.

Sindhi nationalism is unfortunately not paid much attention..

A good majority of sindhi speakers hate Pakistan and prefer to call themselves sindhi rather than Pakistani....

I am in a lot of sindhi groups on internet and in irl and let me tell you , RAW doesn't really have to do much work since anti-pakistan/ sindhudesh sentiment runs very high. The only reason they have not been successful is because of their own weakness and incompetence and cowardice.

Sindhi nationalism is unfortunately not paid much attention..

A good majority of sindhi speakers hate Pakistan and prefer to call themselves sindhi rather than Pakistani....

I am in a lot of sindhi groups on internet and in irl and let me tell you , RAW doesn't really have to do much work since anti-pakistan/ sindhudesh sentiment runs very high. The only reason they have not been successful is because of their own weakness and incompetence and cowardice.
You're right, look at this one. Insulting Quaid on his very birthday.

World bull$hit congress. They've already caught and cracked the skulls of some of their playmakers in Pakistan, the movement is died before it took off.
The ones demonstrating abroad often have many Indian Sindhis with them, who don't count.

In our case,pani sar sai guzar chucka ha ab na in ko jhota sabat karna zarori hai na in kai pao torna,sirf gardan torna.

Well EU Dis Info Lab is sort of event which is just designed in a way that puts Bharat mata in her shoes,more like soft way of West saying "apni aukat mai raho,tumhari khatiya kisi bhe time kari hou sukti hai"
Bharat is going to be major Western ally in this century.We better sharp our blades rather than tongues.West is on their side so our narrative building is quite useless.You don't need it when you have an enemy monkey talking on screen or one being praded.
Oh no! Don't take narrative building so easily. Look how Americans build narrative post 9/11 before start ing Afghan war. Nobody was ready to talk to Musharraf. Look how they build their narrative before iraq war or before hanging Ghaddaffi.Look at why Indian media continuously speaks nonsense against us! Narrative building paralyzes the ideology or thinking of target. You win 20 percent of the battle before it even started by narrative building at political front and gets opportunity to make lobby. Do not take this lightly. That's what foreign offices do, they responsibly , to establish ties describe their narrative. I ask you, why Trump brokered deal is taking place with ME to accept israel?When they can simply bomb them!? Reducing enemies, more foreign support, more foreign allies, more foreign business, more weakness to grab and hence more tentacles to spread.
It's time for us to break Indian web of lies and expose their disinformation, establish our relationship with world , establishing strategic cooperation with China and neighbouring countries, bringing mutual interest on table. Every child of Pakistani origin should be taught this. Throw your poetry in the dustbin & teach your generation the importance of bravery, politics & science. It's mandatory upon all of us to cover 1 history book per week and science book per month. Know your opponent like they know us before they took over our freedom in one way or another so that you cannot only win them where war is not needed but also make weapons and tech to boost chances of winning. Learn and device better methods to establish economy. Accept your Islamic values. God!!

Regards

Oh no! Don't take narrative building so easily. Look how Americans build narrative post 9/11 Afghan war. Look at why Indian media continuously speaks nonsense against us! Narrative building paralyzes the ideology or thinking of target. You win 20 percent of the battle before it even started by narrative building at political front and gets opportunity to make lobby. Do not take this lightly. That's what foreign offices do, they responsibly , to establish ties describe their narrative. I ask you, why Trump brokered deal is taking place with ME to accept israel?When they can simply bomb them!? Reducing enemies, more foreign support, more foreign allies, more foreign business, more weakness to grab and hence more tentacles to spread.
It's time for us to break Indian web of lies and expose their disinformation, establish our relationship with world , establishing strategic cooperation with China and neighbouring countries, bringing mutual interest on table. Every child of Pakistani origin should be taught this. Throw your poetry in the dustbin & teach your generation the importance of bravery, politics & science. It's mandatory upon all of us to cover 1 history book per week and science book per month. Know your opponent like they know us before they took over our freedom in one way or another so that you cannot only win them where war is not needed but also make weapons and tech to boost chances of winning. Learn and device better methods to establish economy. Accept your Islamic values. God!!

Regards
I agree with you on many points,all we need is to shield out public from this mass disinfo campign and sharp our blades,on lighter note we shouldn't compare ourselves with US.Soft power and being largest market we simply can't take Bharat in this.
True color of Bharat are known to everyone but west keeps it's lips and eyes shut when it comes to Bharat.EU and US are defecto allies of Bharat in containing PRC we better focus on shielding our public from disinfo and doing covert kinetic action.
Short sightness of Mush has made us pay by blood and flesh and his mistakes continue to haunt us.

Oh no! Don't take narrative building so easily. Look how Americans build narrative post 9/11 before start ing Afghan war. Nobody was ready to talk to Musharraf. Look how they build their narrative before iraq war or before hanging Ghaddaffi.Look at why Indian media continuously speaks nonsense against us! Narrative building paralyzes the ideology or thinking of target. You win 20 percent of the battle before it even started by narrative building at political front and gets opportunity to make lobby. Do not take this lightly. That's what foreign offices do, they responsibly , to establish ties describe their narrative. I ask you, why Trump brokered deal is taking place with ME to accept israel?When they can simply bomb them!? Reducing enemies, more foreign support, more foreign allies, more foreign business, more weakness to grab and hence more tentacles to spread.

Regards

Bhai jan...itna bara vision agar hamere leaders our awam ka hota tou hum kahan se kahan pouch jate....

Yeh mulk kuch patriots our Allah ke reham ki wajah se qaim hai warna ..........................................

under watch

f6s8QBR.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom